Partu 5

Next thing you know you wake up in a comfy yet cold place. You move slightly, trying to sit up from your lying position. You notice the extra coat over you keeping you warm.

You hear a familiar voice, it's Jin who glances at you consistently through the mirror thing in front at the top but you can't tell what he's saying.

You're still not clear of all that's happening right now, he even looks blurry.

You ask him, as words blur out of your mouth "where am I?, what's going on?" you hold whatever in front of you trying to sit up.

His voice starts sounding more clearer to you after a bit and your vision starts to kick in too.

Jin looks back at you "you, erm we are in a car, you might be able to tell by now" he sits in the front seat in the car, and you at the back.

You panic and raise your hands out in front of you scared "Wait you're gonna kill me! Don't touch me" he tells you laughing "I'm not".

You whisper to yourself "what" now looking settled.

you look around a bit, until Jin drags your attention to him "you're looking for Suga aren't you"

he was right, you were, but more than that you still wanted to know what's going on.

He continues after he notices you are fully awake and conscious now. "He's gone out right now" his voice sounded so straight, yet fragile like he wasn't so strong like he was earlier, instead now his much calmer and softer.

You were surprised how he was speaking a lot. You get comfortable speaking easily to Jin.

You ask "how did I get here?" You didn't really need to know but inside you wanted to. You were still so confused, as you give him the jungshook look.

Jin: "well what happened is that after you switched off, we didn't know how to carry you" you gulped at the behind the scenes... "so I held your legs and he carried ur arms and we dragged you along to here"

you were so shocked!!!!!! IS THIS HOW YOU WERE BROUGHT HERE.

"Are you out of your mind!!! What were you thinking!!! Couldn't you hold me sensibly. YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY ARE YOU FOR REAL" you blew out on him.

He just laughs at your reaction slapping his hands like a seal.

"THIS ISNT FUNNY! ..and no one saw!?"

Jin still laughs "there was just this one person who ... who... who looked like he wanted to join to help us"

u mime WHAT!.. you smack your forehead "no this is ... not cool".

He goes silent after laughing so hard at your reaction then tells you "I'm joking"

"what do you mean!? I'm not on a rollercoaster ride ok! That i ... you know what nevermind" you let out exhausted.

He lip bites and tells you "Ok for real what happened-"

you cut him "what you expect me to believe this now"

Jin tell you "it's your choice, whatever story you like" he smirks

You stubbornly give in " fine tell me"

Jin continues "what really happened is that Suga carried you on his back. It was actually really cute" he looks away.

You feel weird knowing that he did that... it was that same feeling when he smiled at you.

Jin: "Suga waaaaaaah, you should be happy he did that"

You were about to say something when you squint your eyes as you tap your head that was bursting in pain.