Parteu 24

Jin turns the wheel crashing straight into a tree. "Aaaaaaaah WHAT WAS THAT!"

Jin unable to speak touches his forehead and feels wet blood.

His eyes shut and open slowly.

Suga looks up and shakes his head in blur "OMO UUUUUUGHHHH could this get any worse, wooooo Jin !!!"

Suga shocked to see blood dripping he looks at Jin who falls back in his seat "yah chingu! YAH WAKE UP STAY AWAKE DONT WORRY ILL .... JUST!"

Suga realizes his state, it looks serious. "Oh my god! Ok calm down"

whilst he panicked, his vision kicks in with a guy banging a baseball bat on the window, breaking it.

This unknown person unlocks the car and grabs Suga by his colors dragging him out of the car.

His face is covered by a mask and is wearing fully back with chains on his jacket.

Suga smirks as he gets out, thinking to himself oh great something to wake me up.

The dude beats Suga up punching him in his stomach, Suga groans as his body bounces back on every punch.

He hits his leg with the bat making him fall.

Little did the guy know that Suga is no petty person.

As the guy walks away slowly assuming he is done, Suga jumps on his back and flips forward making him roll over him.

Suga gets him on the ground first, punches him so roughly, he coughs blood out.

His mask trapping the blood within gets revealed as Suga removes it.

Suga places his arm on his neck trapping the guy from breathing.

Suga out of breath questions him "what... you thought you could finish me, it's not that easy. I ... i already know what you want, you want us dead, but who ... who are you and who you working for?, I'll spare you if you let me know, then you can let your stupid boss know"

Suga smirks "unless you don't want to speak, then itsy bitsy spider" Suga lets his knife crawl up to neck.

The man doesn't say a word.

"Fine" he throws him in the back of his car.

Suga looks at Jin who is still j hoping and breathes heavily, resting on the side "hold in there buddy"

Suga gets the first aid box out and at the same time calls for back up from his members

"Yo back up needed now!" He explains giving the location, while cleaning the blood off Jin and putting a bandage on his forehead. 

"aaaaaah so sorry J" Jin manages to smile and say slowly with his lips sticking "its... okay".

"I'll get something out of this piece of jam when we get there"

the guy kicks in the boot, with his hands trapped, legs tied and mouth taped.

Thankfully at least we aren't severely injured because of the car accident, but it was no accident it was the evil man's doings, the idiot the pathetic fish brain, Suga thinks to himself as he awaits for his secret service to arrive.

In a few minutes of time, a van arrives and they come out and look at Jin and Suga, and the car "oh my gaaaaawwwd"

RM and JK pull Jin out carefully assisting him to get in the vehicle "hyung you'll be alright"

Jin: "I'm not dying I know I'll be fine"

Suga: "I have a really bad feeling about what's gonna happen?" He speaks to himself as he looks into the dark atmosphere