Parteu 27

You tie your hair back with low cap, wearing plain white tee and bumber jacket over, skinny black jeans and high top trainers.

Going with the black and white look. You walk to the directions given by her.

You look around the area and look at her house carefully, breath heavily and knock on the door.

On the other hand Suga explains the plan to the team and they get ready for back up.

Suga wears his uniform for going under the low cover look.

It's not a uniform but a stylish full on black dope pieces.

He already gave you an ear piece to wear to update one another and pass info.

He wears a ear piece too, a black mask, low cap with his hair low covering his eyes.

So he's wearing a black body suit with sleeveless jacket with several pockets, with lose yet stuck on jogging bottoms, and hi top back boots.

The rest of them wear similar too.

He goes out as planned and goes to hide in the van with the rest of the members there too.

He whispers to you "y/n can you hear me" you standing at the door wasn't aware of his presence but know he's there.

You "hm" he tells you "are you ready" you hm again in correspondence. "Be careful and .... good luck" he tells you shortly.

You breathe heavily and knock on her door "hey... " she says happily yet worried and tell you to come in. You go in...

you planned out exactly to tell her as you do. She tells you to sit down, so you do.

You pick your words carefully "this house wow, could probably fit my family 5x, it's very nice" you say as you raise your head upwards and all the way around sightseeing.

She gets gassed as she sits bedsides you with her legs joined sitting poised and hands closed on her knees "oh really I'll show you around if that makes you feel better" she smiles holding your  hand, making you look up at her. You smile.

She asks you worried and shocked all of a sudden standing up "wait I just realized weren't you going to bring your boyfriend and your ... surprise ....you were so excited about..."

she notices your saddened expression fading into your down fake emotional side "I....I"

you break into almost complete tears "oh no is it that?... tell me what happened... you can tell me" she assures you sitting back down.

You tell her almost falling apart, i don't think I should ruin your mood don't worry I'll keep it to myself"

she rushes you "no no no tell me why would I mind, considering your state now I really don't think he's right for you, you should go against him" so you tell her "ok so"

you breathe heavily "ok so I'm f*ed up HE F*ng GOT ME IN TROUBLE, I TRUSTED THAT SON OF A B*CH I can't believe he did this to me..."

you start crying and she did not expect this side from you which makes it more scary and real.

Suga coughs, making it obvious to you that he heard.

You continue "now I understand guys are useless, they're all liars, you know how it feels, and now me! I did not expect to be the target. He was so loving and caring I didn't see the car coming to hit me"

she relaxes you and calms you down "ssshhhhhh don't say all these things I know it hurts.. But if he really hurt you that bad, then he deserves to be punished, but what happened?"