Parteu 28

(Listen to cypher pt 4 instrumental)

You could sense his panicking through the ear piece "just er hold on is there a paper clip, knife or scissor or something"

you get excited "oh yeah wait I've got this" you run back down to find a butter knife.

You run back up exhausted already from running up and down "y/n...."

"hold on" you hush him.

You put the knife through and twist and luckily it worked!

You get jamming excited but there's no time for that right now "don't blow my ears screaming...YAH say something did you do it?" He tells you almost ripping the ear piece out of his ear. "Oops sorry I forgot ok I'm in".

He tells you "ok I'm on my way open the window and look for the book or whatever it is".

You rush through everything opening the window easily first and then moving on to accessing his cabinets.

There was nothing "omo where is it?"

Suga tells you "yah I'm here" he swings one leg in, you hold his hand and he swings his other leg over too hoping on the other.

He looks at you "aaaay looking nice" he says smirking.

You tell him "you too, but now's not the time come on look for it too" you reach to the back of the cabinet all loaded with files, whilst he opens the computer.

"F.....G......H......C....J" you stop then go back "wait why is C here in the middle of these .."

You pull it out and read it "yah Suga check this!!! I think this is it" You take your cap off and run your hands thru your hair. You take your jacket off feeling hot and in tension as he slices through the papers.

Suga smacks your back  lightly "this is it!" You roll your eyes at his action then get back in action, as you rest yourself, your hands on the table.

You watch Suga do his work.

He scans through computer with the code in the 'confidential file' . He finds the image in the file on the computer.

Suga touches his ear piece "yo Jin, you hear me?" "Yeah yeah"

Suga responds to him quickly "listen I want you to download the whole file, check out what dirty work he's got in here" Suga tells Jin who's back in the van.

Jin works back in the van "gotchya"

The file starts downloading.

You smile at Suga as he's about to tell you something, but ....

"put your hands up right now" you drop the paper as fast as your heart drops, your eyes divert to her, who stands at the door way with a gun aiming at you two, it's nf.

Suga pokes his tongue out in his mouth and rolls his eyes "aaaiiish" he curses as her voice reaches out to him.

His eyes secretly watches the downloading process then back at her gun then up at her.

He smiles smugly "give up nf it's all over".

She laughs "no you give up! You've been trying and you always end up this way"

Suga stays quiet...

The evil witch speaks burning up "so this time you're planning to sacrifice y/n huh"

Suga angrily shouts "SHUT UP YOU BI**ch"

You could see this happening right back and forth between them two.

She points the gun at you and you lift your hands up in the air. "I knew you were up-to something"

Trust me On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara