Paretu 6

He was just about to tell you more when someone knocks on the window of the car.

Jin unlocks the door and Suga rubs his cold hands sits in shutting the car door behind him.

Cold air puffs out as he breathes in and out. He looks at Jin and asks "did I take long?"

Jin nods yeah then directs his eyes to you, leading Suga to look back towards you "oh you're awake now, good"

the atmosphere changes when Suga comes it's slightly more intense.

Suga grins lightly looking at you all cozy. you gulp, afraid once again, yet at ease.

Suga asks you politely "you okay..." you nod yes looking comfortable as possible.

Then he blows hot air on his hands close to his mouth then rubs his hands "my arms hurt after carry... ing..." he stops

he looks at you carefully then shifts to the side to Jin trying to whisper "yah... did u tell her?"

Jin smiles shrugging his shoulders "maybe".

Suga hits Jin's knee "YAH why do you never answer properly"

he laughs, it made you laugh slightly at their silly argument, and more after hearing Suga laugh that rang in your ears, it was so cute. 😆

He looks so cute laughing, as his eyes squinch and his mouth widens letting out an airy laugh.

You look at them after realizing you were just smiling so blatantly lost in thoughts, they stare back at you straight face, turning your happy face to an expression as if u just got into trouble.

After a bit, Suga smiles again making you smile. What is it with him making you feel that way you thought.

Why does he look at you like that, what was going through his mind, you wish you could just read his mind sometimes.

Suddenly as you were thinking, Suga comes forward, moving his body position closer towards you... you started freaking out what is he doing... you just see his hand coming closer to your face.

Your eyes widen and you unforced make a confused face, as your heart beats louder... you hesitate and move back a little.

He tuts "yah... let me" you sit leaning forward more, relying on his words, still not enough for you to believe him, but for some reason you trust him.

As you come forward... you look deeply at his straight face, as if taking a tour trying to make this moment to see his every single part of his beautiful face, his dark eyes, his cute nose, his perfect lips his multi ear studs and ear rings that shined back reflecting on the glass.

He brings his hand forward to touch your soft cheek. the moment you feel his warm fingers... it touches your heart, rushing with emotions, as if there were heat bubbles popping everywhere in your body.

you stutter "w..wh..at what you doing?"

He looks at you now, eyes to eyes. he analyses your face, flooding with thoughts. "I ... I was checking if you have a fever because your face has gone red" he found that so hard to say.

You look shocked then touch your own cheek... "I'm fine... thanks" he still focuses on you. You thought to urself of course I'm gonna be red faced! When you're looking at me like that! JFNFIEFNEIFNEFJ ok breathe ...

Jin smiles then coughs cutting the dramatic scene...

Suga acts back to normal like nothing just happened, he smirks

then speaks lightly "hey Y/N" your heartu jumped a little hearing him call you by your name. "Let me ask you, because this paboya won't answer, what did he say to you?"