Parteu 3

It was getting dark, and you were free so you wondered around off your school territory, looking for a good place to eat on your own.

Being alone didn't bother you, instead you enjoyed it at times. You wanted to get out in the windy weather and get your mind off of what has already happened, even though it's nothing much, but it is consuming your thoughts.

You went to the shop to buy chicken and chips and the seats inside were all taken, plus you don't like busy places. So you chose to eat outside, actually not that you had a choice.

It was difficult to find a good spot, but finally  you found the right spot, the Park, you walked through the Park.

You stood in the middle admiring the beauty of atmosphere, with one hand holding the bag and the other inside pocket.

It was beautiful, the long lampposts, with their long necks turning down flashing dim light on the ground, the dying trees with the few leaves left of life surviving falling down, showing a pile of dead leaves on the ground. You eye the shining round moon for a good long minute, it's glimmer in the empty dark blue sky blurs your vision.

After admiring the place, you looked back down and walked your way to the bench. Not the best spot but at least you found somewhere to sit.  You scrunch your face, thinking how stupid it was of you to eat hot food when it's windy, it's gonna get messy.

You had pretty much nothing to do but eat, you ate little by little keeping your sight held back up after every bite. but once you were so engrossed in eating, you didn't focus on anything else.

With the light shining down on the pathway, you see two tall figures coming your way. Your sight splits to look up to see one sit besides you and the other unfamiliar dude stand up straight with his hands in his pockets.

The familiar handsome guy takes a chip from your chicken and chips box. You look at him, eyes widen and mouth full. You look like the victim and him as the bully.

The other guy also tall, handsome and smart, who you assume is his friend, smiles cutely, you not knowing if it was at your reaction or the fact that he just easily did that.

You wait for him to say something but nothing is said. So you ask "erm were you... I mean ...did you know I was gonna come here?....WAYT HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING ME?" Your eyes widen and you raise your voice.

You get intimidated a bit by that same continuous stare

You get intimidated a bit by that same continuous stare...  as he puts his arm around you hanging on the bench. The known boy continuously picks out chips from your box.

You look at him that way, that your thoughts were speaking out loud on his action of taking your chips!

You thought of leaving before you could even figure out what to say. As you start packing your box away, making it obvious you were planning to leave. The unfamiliar friend of his puts his hand on your shoulder.

You look up to him, with him giving you that direct indication of something to do with trouble.

You wanted to escape, but now you realized you were in for trouble... maybe you should have gone home, maybe your friend was completely right he is a scary pyscho ....

The guy you know... well you don't but the little you know, now seems like he will do something mean as. .. he says darkly with a straight face to his friend "remember to do what I told you"