Parteu 4

You thought to yourself guess it wasn't that hard to find his friend, the sidekick after all, he is no use to get to him when he's the same.

You shout "SO YOU KNEW HUH! YOU KNEW YOU WERE GONNA FIND ME" you look at his friend stand up and push him lightly. "WHAT YOU GONNA DO HUH KILL ME, THROW ME IN A TRASH BAG ... i don't know one of your psychotic plans"

You never speak like that, nor did you know you could, you usually mess it up, but this time you were for real because you actually didn't know what to do, of course not knowing what they were gonna do or what they're capable of.

His friend finally speaks, letting out the smallest information "No but what we will do is better" he smirks lightly, giving you a warning glance. You lick your lips and gulp.

Sitting back down, you frown at your situation and fold your arms over. The boy you know looks at you closely then giggles lightly.

You look to the side to him annoyed like as if this is some kind of joke. It's so dark now with little light pouring on the scene.

The sweet side of you thought how cute he looked when he laughed, but the bitter side took over with the thought of how disgusting and unserious they were finding this. Oh wait they don't care...

It was your bad luck no one was around, otherwise you were sure to have the guts to shout for help. Was this the end, you really didn't want to beg them to let you go, not that that ever works with the villains in the movies.

So it's better to fight for yourself you thought.

You sure looked lost and intimidated, probably what they wanted after laughing at you. Life was really not supporting you right now. Finally he speaks "call me Suga"

You didn't even want to, why would there be a need to meet him again you thought. Wait that sparked your unfortunate thoughts with light, that he will spare you. The other dude enters too, of course again speaking the littlest "Jin"

Suga: "listen you've probably heard a lot about me but i don't give 3 dollars ... you have to do me the favor now. No choice"

You didn't care about asking why he's name is Suga lol and giving a response instead you push Jin instantly and make a run for it. You run fast but until your legs give up on you. You pant holding your arm out leaning on the tree. You couldn't see them at all.

A wide smile was gonna spread on your face when suddenly you get pulled back like a bumpy ride on a bus.

Suga puts you against the tree, crushing himself against you, to stop you from fleeing and Jin holding your arm. It looked so wrong! This is not what you were looking forward to.

He sure looked more handsome closer, but you didn't let him distract you. you look up.

Suga: "the more you run away the more harder you will make it"

You yell "Leave me alone!!" "Ok can we talk" you pleaded.

"That's all we were gonna do until you had to change plans and mix things up"

You still panting loudly out of breathe, your heart pounding and eyes lightly shutting, telling him "OK... what... is ...it?"

Jin surprisingly offers you water "here"
You eye down at your arms which were locked by him. They took a second to look at one another. Talking through their dark eyes, probably thinking she'll run away again so... Jin opens the lid and lifts the water for you to drink.

You shout "WAIT WAIT WAIT!!" But too late you were obliged to drink. Your eyes start shutting slowly.