Parteu 12

The next few days you don't have school. A week after you go to school see Suga and sometimes Jin with him too.

You meet them in the park and sometimes in school. Sometimes Suga would act so strange around you, it makes you nervous but ... excited too.

You get used to him being cute and serious at times. And the way his mood changes.

You met your friend fewer times now.

Your circumstances were getting worse some days and some days it was calm, more when Dad was just asleep. 

It was getting dark, your last lesson you were excited for, not, it was the second time you hadn't done the homework in the same lesson, you were looking forward to staying after lesson not.

Suga starts coming to lesson more often, usually late but he still made a difference.

Suga gets closer to you, your friendship was looking more like a bond now...it was different, sacrifices being made, risks being taken in the corridors being naughty in the dark loving each other more.

You tell the teacher "haven't done it" he tells you straight away remembering you hadn't done it before too.

Why is his memory so good "stay in to do it" he goes over to the next table.

You notice him telling someone else off too, it's Suga.

With no one else noticing, he stares at you then winks.

You gulp then look away... feeling attacked slightly, you look out for anyone who may have seen, phew no one saw j hopefully.

You smile looking down. He gets told to stay behind and do his work.

Your friend taps your back "it's just an hour don't worry" she doesn't realize how happy you are. You tell her "I'll befine, go home safely yeah"

everyone starts packing while you and Suga stay behind.

Your friend narrows back down "oh crap! Your with him..."

you tell her laughing "calm down no biggy I won't talk to him"

she swings her bag over her shoulder "I hope not... ok see you later bye" everyone leaves.

even the teacher leaves challenging you and him "the work needs to be completed by tomorrow... I'm going on my break... you two figure out the work"

he picks his coffee mug up and lectures you on "I've given you enough lessons for you to complete the work, now you need to do it"

you roll your eyes, then give a quick glance at Suga, who was shaking his leg eagerly as if waiting for the teacher to leave.

The teacher finally leaves shutting the door behind him.

The atmosphere changes, it is more tense and silent.

You don't look up for a bit, you hear movement coming from Suga. You were used to him sneaking up on you.

Suga is right next to you "mind if I join you" you look at your book, putting your hair behind your ear "I do" he scrapes the chair out next to you like a bad boy.

You knew he will still do what he wants even if you say no, stubborn and cute as he is.

Sitting close to you, you sense the tension rise as he whispers you in your ear "let's do the work together"

as he distracts you by saying this leading phrase, he slithers his arm behind your back, hanging his arm on the other side of your shoulder, trapping you in his arms.