Pareteu 14

After good long 30mins they come back... open the door and see you in the front seat half on half off, with your face tipping down "oh sh**!!... did she-!!!?" Jin looks around smacking his forehead.

Suga and Jin somehow get you on the back seat while you are completely dozed off. Jin sits in the drivers seat and starts driving off.

Suga sits at the back with you, with you continuously falling onto his lap and him sitting you back up. Until he gives up and lets you rest on his lap.

Suga starts laughing "wow this girl she must have been really bored... or hungry" Jin smiles "yeah I think she's always looking for something fun, remember last time she put her hand in my pocket and took out a key ring, then she starts asking questions non stop, crazy babbler" he starts laughing mixing his laugh with Suga.

Suga rushes his fingers through your taking it off your face. "She's so silly... so cute, it clearly says don't eat, and she still ate it" Suga contemplates in his head.

Jin looks at it "the signs slipping off she must hav-.." he cuts his own sentence laughing on and on it was so cute of them not arguing and taking it seriously but instead having a laugh about your silly action, but it could have cost your life.

Suga smiles looking at you "Well at least she didn't get out, nor will she be bothering us now" Jin smiles "hahaha yep she's a trouble maker.... no we are" Jin says to Suga turning serious "what if she finds out?"

Suga looks jungshook then turning serious reflecting the same emotions as Jin, as if he totally picked up the point "I know you already told her half of it... Don't know how much you've told her tho" Jin gulps looking side to side thinking how did he find out.

Suga warns him "next time I find out you've said something to her i don't know... I will poison you with those sweets"

Jin smirks "u wouldn't" Suga smiles back "don't make me"

Jin adds on "you know it's a good thing I told her... do you know how bad it is to keep secrets in a relationship"

his heart gets a sudden shock... after Jin announcing it as a relationship it was more... more than reality hitting him hard.

His eyes widen, then looks down at you again and hesitates to answer, because he knew Jin was absolutely right.

You finally wake up after like an hour rubbing your eyes hitting Suga's face as you stretch, he shifts his face making a derp face. You stop stretching and realize YOU'RE LAYING HALF ON Suga.

You freeze widening your eyes, and hold your yawn into more like you saw a horror scene. You bring your arms folding them back into yourself. "OH SUGAR!" You move away off of Suga quickly, falling yourself all the way on the other side, leaning on the corner of the seat.

You ask cuddling onto yourself ..." WHAT HAPPENED?... DID YOU ...?" Suga tells you calmly "you tell us what did you do? You're the one who ate the sweet"

Jin alerts you that he exists in the car too "hey y/n" looking back at you almost frightening you as he appears out of nowhere... even though half of your common sense told you of course someone is driving so of course someone's gonna be in the front seat.

But you still didn't feel in your senses it's still all so sudden. You look freaked out.

Suga tells you jokingly "sToB iT, stop looking at me all frightened it's scaring me making me feel like I'm someone else"

Suga sits up circling his face with his finger "hey Jin I am myself right?"

Jin jokes with him "huuuh who are you!? Get out of my car" Suga looks at Jin for a long second "dude why you so extra, it was sarcasm man. I wasn't telling you to continue for real".