Parteu 8

You understand and feel his anger as he speechlessly turns away. Jin driving doesn't see.

You gaze forward then back at him, the broken heart waiting for someone to bring life into his soul.

You hold his arm down and tell him quietly "Yah! Look at me..." he doesn't as he feels too emotional, you sympathize a whole lot knowing how heavy the rock has fallen on his body.

You cup his face in your hand "look at me... " you shyly say, trying to help him. He finally looks up.

"it's ok... I'll help you... don't worry everything will be fine" you felt so assuring but knowing he needs it you had to.

You felt eager to do what your mind was telling you to do, which is to hug him. You suddenly wrap your arms around him and hold him tight.

His eyes pop at your doing, not knowing if it would be right for him hug you back, leaves his arms hanging down, until you say "go on".

You know he wants to, besides you wanted him to share his problems with you, this way you felt emotionally attached to him.

He hugs you back tightly too resting his cheek on your shoulder .

He asks you whilst hugging you "what happened why did you change your mind?"

you smile saying " maybe this is the change after the doze off... honestly idk... it's just ... something"

you wanted to cry knowing behind his tough side, is his tough life, but you couldn't be the one crying when you were trying to help him become stable.

You let go after grasping the long moment of hugging him and he separates too.

But the gap doesn't fade off that quickly, soon you fall asleep eventually falling in his arms, with his arms behind you pulling you in cozily on his chest.

He smiles and after a while he whispers to Jin "yo J is she asleep...?" Jin looks surprised then chuckles lightly nodding yeah.

Jin was about to say something to Suga when he looks back to see Suga has fallen asleep too. He quickly takes a photo of you asleep on Suga. (Hahaha very sneaky Jin)

You finally reach home, Jin tries to wake Suga up first, but you woke up instead. Realizing that what just happened IS REAL! You felt blown away.... not knowing if whether you should be thankful or feel pressured.

Jin pokes his head up to u as he sees you're awake.

"leave it don't wake him up, I'll just go" you insist. it was so late like 12 something, you knew for sure your parents are gonna kill you... sometimes you really wish they didn't care.

He asks u "you sure!?" you respond "yeah" you were gonna open the car door from the other side ...

when Jin breaks to you "erm... I er... locked that side..." you look at him deadly "you what!" You lick your lips.

He tells you "you could have escaped again, so I came up with the genius idea to lock it"

you ask him "how am I supposed to go now, he's sleeping... look at his position, I don't want to wait him up"

Jin gestures you to walk over "come on, he won't and don't make it such a big deal" he lets his head fall back.

You look at Suga who sleeps so cutely, as you assumed that he was in a deep sleep it might be fine.

You look at your surrounding and analyze his position and the inter spaces available.

Suga was sleeping on the end of the car seat. His legs wide stretched out, his knees touching the back of the front seat, his head facing straight too and one arm placed on the seat and the other on his body.