Parteu 10

you meet your friend in lesson, both of you quite early, hardly anyone around. She greets you "hey.." you look up to her "oh hi..."

Yf/n: she asks you frightened "so ... is everything alright ... you didn't call me"

Y/n: looking down and gloomy "yeah luckily thank god I found her... sorry I forgot to call you... it's just that when I got home I was so tired I didn't remember to call you"

she advises you "I think you should take a few days off... sort out everything at home, I mean if it's getting this out of hand then... you know"

she glances down to you concerned. You respond "aaaah i don't know.... I'll see how it goes"

both of you were talking quiet and calmly, a bit afraid of anyone hearing... but that didn't matter to you two at the moment, not like anyone knows what's going on or cares.

You finish your boring lesson, now going to your next lesson which you expected to see Suga in.

You sit down unpacking your things and face towards the empty chair. You take your book out and sit down.

Time passes by slowly, as you  anticipate for Suga's arrival. You get bored and start using your phone.

Suddenly in the mid of lesson time the teacher pauses speaking, as someone walks down the classroom, it's Suuugggaaaa.

Everyone starts whispering.  He gives you a sharp look, leaving you to think What was that for... not even a smile... maybe he doesn't want to make it obvious.

Your friend whispers to you as he sits down "he never looks at anyone... why did he look at you?" you shrug your shoulders and lick your lips.

Then she leans to you "it's weird he hardly comes to lesson". you say back to her "well maybe these are one of those days"

he doesn't even take out a book as you spy on his movement carefully.

The minor sun light flashes on his tanned skin, he looks so deceiving, thinking back to yesterday, no one would assume he is a good cop.

That face expression looks like he is ready to get anyone ready to visit the hospital, not even hospital send them to their grave.

And his clothing, he is so stylish and cool, a model.

His eyes shine, big and bold and daring. His ... ok stop stop thinking.

Oh o Suga notices you staring at him, you look away, restraining your smile, but he still kept the model look stuck on.

Aaaah paboya why did you ... uuuhh so awkward. Ok focus. You smile again thinking how he listened to you yesterday.

Your friend asks you "did you do what Sir told us to do for homework?"

you yawn and shake your head "huh what... no" you whine "aaaaaaaah you must be kidding me ...there's no way I had time for that"

you friend looks at you astounded "we were given the homework a few days ago"

you bang your head on the table "I know ... didn't want to do it then"

you friend scolds you "you can't do it now... what you gonna do?"

You drag your body back up, leaning back on the chair, looking depressed. "I'll just tell him".

The teacher walks over to you to ask for it as you two quarrel. You tell him you haven't.

the teacher tells you pointing at the sheet for you to write your name on "this is your first warning"

you look to the side "ok" in your mind you had a whole bunch to say ... whatever you thought stupid homework hate school, so pointless.