Parteu 23

You nod ... he continues sipping it lightly "ooooh it is hot. But this plan we have to carry out in relation to getting rid of ex/n has to go right the first time, we only have one chance"

he tells you "you don't have to do much ..." you sip your drink and tell him "tell me what we have to do, is Jin gonna join?"

Suga answers after thinking "he might be useful yeah..." then carries on "so you're gonna go to her house and fool her telling my boy friend couldn't come, which is what she probably expects after trying to break us up.

So you're gonna go alone and act like you don't want me anymore kkkkghhhh" he fake bites his fist making you laugh

"then you gotta go into her dads room open his window, she'll show you around, if not make her, I'll come and drop by. That's all you need to do, just make sure she doesn't come in her dad's office.... that idiot fool"

"I know he tried to kill my mum! I know it, that bloody jamless being" Suga quiets down, speaks upset and low "after I found out that it was her father who did all that.

my own dad, can you believe it my own dad wanted my mum dead! LIKE WHAT THE HELL" he raises his voice.

this is all so new to you he never told you about this before and for him to explode his anger it was necessary. He put his cup down and faces the other way, you don't know how to comfort him.

He needs quietness, some peace and calmness. You tell him "yah don't worry it'll be fine" he carries on "if I wasn't there that day, that time that minute my mum would have been gone" you rub his back and felt extremely sympathetic.

He continues "I will take back what's mine"

you educate him "just don't do anything that will get you in trouble ok.. please don't make yourself look like the bad guy, I know you're not"

he turns around and gives you a straight face then give you a helpless smile.

He continues picking his mug up, sips his drink and so do you. "Jin will be there whenever I need him, he always is, my best buddy"

you smile nudging him then going to check on the cake, "ooooooh close your eyes I'm taking it out I think it's reeeeeeaaaaadddy" you get tingly excited.

you take it out as he drum rolls on the table. "Kkkkkkkkggghhh here it comes".

He stands up to see as you bring it closer "WAAAAAAAAAH what is this" his expression falls.

You look at him happily and then down "what?" He tells you "why is it so ..." he pauses as he looks back at you then continues "let's try it"

you understand where he's going with what he is trying to say "I didn't say I make the best cakes ok! I've only tried a few times and those times I've failed more often" you say as he takes the bite slowly.

You eat it too "it's not bad! Don't judge me, besides you had a hand in this too"

he makes a silly expression until he swallows a dry bite "yeah ... I'm the one who helped you make it right... or else imagine" he looks around at the kitchen

"what you trying to say huh I'm the reason the cake failed" you say slightly annoyed, trying to boast your effort.

"It didn't fail, it tastes good, well not bad"

uuuuuuggghhh you sigh crossing your arms "you're lying to me? You don't like it all" you take another bite uncrossing your arms.

He stands up leaning his back on the table.

Suga tells you repeating "it's not bad y/n... we made it together so hi five" you reach up to his hand several times as he teases you. He leans back making you unknowingly collapse on him. You make a slight noise afraid of the sudden fall.

you breathe heavily as you face to face with him. His head settled on the table. You work out his curious smile and those glistening eyes.

Silently you look at his lips, unintentionally licking your lips and come closer...

he watches as you do leaving seconds of breathing gap, until you back out lip biting and smirking and move off of him.

You get up and sigh heavily crossing your arms "yah get up!, help me clean up now"

he moans "aaaaah y/n wwwwwwwwwwhhhhyyy" he stands up sluggishly and childishly grabs the wipes.

"I'll wash the dishes and you wipe the table, and give me plates to clean. ok!"

He nods "why not my girl" you pass a smile to him as you roll your sleeves and clean up, as you did you realize a pair of arms slowly wrapping around your waist.

He rests his neck firmly on your shoulder, you scold him, as the shivers run through your body "yah I'm cleaning hajima!"

He answers you cutely "stay with me" you pause cleaning and turn around "I will" and with that said you kiss him on the cheek quickly and turn back knowing he would be red cheeked behind your back.

He tells you reminding you "you know I love you" you remove your washing gloves and splash water on his face, he gets scared.

You laugh on and on at his reaction "HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHEEEEUUUUAHEU"

and wear you gloves again.

You and Suga finally finish after a while and go back into the sitting room to eat the more of the cake.

By the time you went in your parents have arrived. They knock on the door. You open excitedly and Suga stands up and greets them too. Your mum sniffs "oooooh baking I smell"

you hold the grocery and take it towards the kitchen, Suga follows on doing the same with your father.

"May I?" Suga questions your father.

Suga is really good at reading expressions, so he could tell there was something wrong in the way her father behaved with him, as her father hands over the shopping looking into Suga's eyes fiercely and then smiled.

Suga walks into the kitchen dropping the food and follows you into the sitting room.

He tells you "I'll go now thank you for letting me stay I enjoyed with y/n" he pats your head, you look up cutely with you intertwining your hands over the other.

He stands at the door as your parents and you farewell him.

You tell him "be safe yeah"

he waves good bye smiling nervously.

The door shuts and Suga walks slowly into the dark alley ways and heads out into the park. Suga calls Jin to collect him.

He sits in the car and tells Jin everything, including the plan and the weirdness between her father and him.

Jin heads straight driving at normal speed. He questions Suga "do you want me to look into it, because that's some 3dollars jam you're on about"

Suga rubs the back of his neck "I'm sure there is some sort of link".

Suddenly out of nowhere someone or something appears in front! "WATCH OUT"