Chapter 1: Beginning

Jennie pov

"jennie lets go" jisoo said. "wait for me" i shouted. jisoo run McDonald leaving me behind. "this brat" i murmured.

I opened the door and saw jisoo picking a bucket of chicken. "is that what you going to eat?" i asked her "mind your own business Jendeukie" she said.

"uhhm can i have spaghetti" i said to her.
3 minutes later my food arrived. "her you go ms" the counter lady said to me. I give her my credit card. Then seconds later she gave me, my card back. "thank you" i smile to her. I went to where jisoo table and sit opposite to her.

"jisoo!" i said to her. "yes, what do you want?" she said. "how is dad?" i ask her.
"he is still stubborn, like you" she said to me "hey! That was naughty of you!" i shouted to her.

"sorry Jendeukie, uhmm your father" she scratched her nape. "he still drink you know, but you know the comics he made it was pretty good. Even his so drunk" she said. ooh she's empress. "but you helped her unnie" i said to her.

"uhmm" she scratch her nape "i help him, but sometimes he wont let me help him" she said to me. She eat so fast. "uhmm unnie eat careful you could choke" i said to her. Now she eat slowly.

"jennie aren't you looking for a gf or a bf" she said to me. "uhmm no, i still dont have that in mind" she said. "really your already 29 jennie your still single" she laugh at my face.

"and why are you laughing" i cross my arms. "you still dont have a gf or a bf you know" her expression change "uhmm yeah your right, we are single" she said. "dumb this life" she said.

"its okay to be single you now" i said to her. "yeah your right" she smiled.

Jisoo pov

Im here sitting in the table. Jennie is weird she dont want to have a gf or a bf. I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled my phone and saw who is it.

"pasta" i smiled.

A/N: If some of you notice im editing my story... Lol, i still have a class.. When im done editing i will update...