Chapter 37: Worried

Lisa pov

I woke up, seeing white everywhere and its blurry. Am i dead, if im dead i will surely disappear right. I look at everywhere and im in the hospital, i fell someone is holding my hands, and its one and only my lovely girlfriend. I thought i died, but i didn't im so happy, that i didn't die.

I look at the door, then someone open it. I saw suho, yeonwoo and bambam. Wow, they really visit. Bam still have alot of bruise and its kind of healing. "LISA YOUR A WAKE!!!" they shout, then jennie jump in her sit and rub her eyes. Then she look at me "Lisa your awake finally" she said and hug me.

"Ouch" i shout "lisa are you okay she asked and check all of my body. "im fine baby" i said and smile at her "i thought i lost you" she sob "Are you stupid! What where you thinking!! You stupid!!" she hit me playfully "im sorry okay" i said and kiss her forehead.

"dont do that again" she said and hug me "I promise" i said and smile. Im happy, that knowing jennie love me....

"Jennie you should go home" yeonwoo said "what no" she said and look at me "You need to go home, you need a rest you been her 2 days straight" Suho said "wait 2 days?" i ask them "You sleep 2 days straight manoban" bambam said and sit in the couch.

"by the way lisa, thank you for saving my life" bam said and smile. "Ohh, it fine. And jennie" she said and look at me. "Go home" i said to her "what?! No way!! Im not going home!!" jennie said and whine like a baby..

"go home, please baby, do it for me" i said with a puppy eyes. "Aish, fine" she said and look at me "you go home guys, i have something to talk to suho" i said and smile.

"okay" they all said and left the room "suho" i called his attention "yeah?" he said and sit beside the chair beside me.

"do people know that i already wake up? And by the way, call the doctor i still wasn't check up, i wanna go home already" i said to him and whine.

"okay" he was about to stand up but i stop him "what?" he ask me "do people know that i was shot?" i asked him "yeah, they know about that" he said and smile. He stand up and left me in my room.

.....................................................................

A/N: Sorry for the late update by the way, for all the Filipino readers i have a suggest story. The title is

Perfection Behind Imperfections

Author: kryxxtiara

(Edited)