Chapter 19: Kiss?

Jennie pov

"jisoo!" i shout jisoo's name. "jennie, thank god you are here! I think i will kill that kid" she said to me. "poor you, you cant kill the kid, by the way why do you want to kill the kid?" i asked her

"because he thought im going to kill him" she said annoyingly. "but you said your going to kill him" i said to her. "lets just go in your dad office" she said to me.

Office~~~~

"mr kim, are you here?!" jisoo shout. But nobody reply "maybe dad is not here jisoo-yah" i said to her. "maybe" she replied shortly. I close my eyes then.

Jisoo pov

I look at jennie she is closing her eyes, then. She is gone 😭😭😭. Where did she go! Did she comeback in the!? Ooh nooooooo!

Lisa pov

Ring~ring~ring

Me: hello bam, what is it?
Bam: we found her.
Me: really
Bam: yes, what are we going to do now?
Me: bring her to me
Bam: b-But
Me: no buts young man
Bam: aish fine
Me: did you just~
Bam: bye
Me: hey

Hung up ~~

This kid, why did he hung up! Hays never mind. Im so sleepy 😴. I should sleep in minutes.

Jennie pov

"ms kim" i look at infront of me and its, suho 😨😨. "ye..yeah?" i said to him. "come with me" he said seriously. "b..but i dont want to" i said to him 😨😨😨.

"you like it or not" he said to me. "fi-fine" i said to him. "follow me" he said to me. I follow him inside the car.

Kim Hotel~~~

"what are we doing here?" i asked suho. "question later, by the way sorry for being rude" he said to me. "your rude" i said to him. "im suho by the way" he said to me and smile. "i already know" i said to him.

"how did you know?" he ask me. "uhm..... M......m....." i dont what to say. "ooh maybe your stalking me" he said confidently. "eww never" i said to him. "so rude, lets go inside" he said to me.

We enter the elevator and he press 10th floor. "ms kim"..."yes?" i said to him "by the way, its really irritating me, why cant we find you?" he asked me. "question later" i said to him. "funny" he said.

We went out in the elevator, i saw 4 bodyguard infront of a big door. "suho what are we doing here?" i asked him. "follow me first" he said to me.

We enter the door, and i saw this is a penthouse, i saw 5 maids lining in my side, they bow infront of me.
"where is lisa?" suho asked one of the maid. "she said, she is coming mr suho" one of the maid said.

"hey your here" i look at who shout and its lisa. Ooh my gosh 😨😨😭😭. Why! Why? Why? Why!? Me. "ms kim" lisa said and smirk. My face turn red, i remember what i did! This embarrassing.  "ms kim follow me, suho call bam you guys have a day off" lisa said to suho.

"really lis! Thank you" suho shout "keep your voice down" lisa said "ms kim follow me" Lisa walk and i follow her. We enter a room i think its her office.

"ms kim sit" she said "stop calling me ms kim, i said to you few days ago call me jennie" i said to her. "wait few days ago?" she asked me. "yes today is September 30" i said to her.

"are you kidding me, its 1 month already" she said to me. I facepalm myself i forgot this world and my world dont have the same time.

"yeah sorry" i said to her😊😊. "ms kim ohh sorry, jennie where did you came from?" she asked "uhm! Sorry i cant tell you" i said to her. She stand up and went near me. She hold my shoulder and my stand up. "tell me" she said to me "aniyo" i said to her. "tell me or else" she threaten me.

"or what?" i asked her. "tell me!" she said to me. "no!" i said to her. "you wont tell me huh?" she hold my waist and pull me near her. "tell me" she said softly, i look at her in the eyes. "still no" i said to her. Our face 1 foot a part. "you wont" she smirk.

She hold my neck and capture my lips. My eyes widen for what she did😶😶😵😨. Her lips taste like strawberry, her soft lips. I push her because i cant breath. "tell me" she said to me seriously. "no" i said to her. She push me in the couch and i fell. She capture my lips and again and let me go. "stop" i said to her. "i will tell you" i said to her. I wont allow her to take my first.
"tell me" she said and sit in the couch.

"this world is just a
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued..........

A/N: hey readers, im sorry if i didn't updated last time. Sorry if i cut it. Do you think jennie will tell the truth to lisa?.
*smirk* have fun reading this book.

(Edited)