Chapter 4: Capture the thief

Lisa pov

Im here in my car driving, im going to go in my Penthouse. My penthouse is very large. I have many maid and bodyguard, but today no bodyguard is guarding me, im just alone driving. Im not in the mood for paper work and meetings.

Uhmm i know your think about paper work. Im a ceo if you just know. Im here current driving. I saw a speed car driving very fast. And i saw behind the car is a police following them.

I followed the car who was chase by the police. I speed my gas more to catch the car. Now im in front of The car i was following. I stop my car in front of the car. And driver stop his car, because if he won't it will hit my car. The driver of the car went out and look at my car.

I went down my car, then i saw the police was coming nearer. "hey guys" i smile wisely. "ms manoban" they was shock when they saw me. I saw the police car stop in back of the red car. The police went out and saw me.

"ms manoban" The police said. They bowed in front of me. "ohh, hi what happen here? Why are you chasing this guy's" i asked the police. "ms manoban, this two was robbing a bank" one of the police man said.

"good job guys, you catched the thief" i smile to them. "thank you ms manoban for helping us catching this guys" someone said and then a walk towards me. "ms manoban may introduce myself, im chef of the south korea police" he said and we handshake. "ooh so your the new chef" i smile to him.

"yes ms manoban" he said to me. "i should get going" i walk and enter my car. Then suddenly my phone ring. I look at my phone and bambam calling me.

Bambam: lis i heard what happen! Are you okay?
Lisa: yes i am.
Bambam: you made me scared lis, what if something happen to you!!
Lisa: dont be scared, im fine bro. Im not a baby anymore *Laugh*
Bambam: dont be scared! Are you stupid! What if, you got into an accident!!
Lisa: You know that im a good driver right? .
Bambam: Yes i know that lis, just come back here in the Penthouse.
Lisa: okay im coming.
Bambam: bye.
Lisa: bye.

I start my engine and went to my Penthouse.

Jennie pov

"jennie please, buy me a chicken" jisoo plead. "no jisoo i wont buy you a chicken" she stomp her feet and i laugh. "poor chicken" today im current in my dad's office. And my best friend chicken monster wants me to buy her a chicken.

"jennie?" my dad called my attention. "yes?" i look at him "can you buy me a bucket of chicken?" dad asked, i saw jisoo inside the office and smile. "Dad, i wont buy a chicken" i said to him. "please jennie" dad plead "ugh fine" i stomp my feet and Wear my Jacket..

A/N: new story right, this story is like the W kdrama. Guys in the few chapter jennie and lisa will meet. Hahaha have fun. But please still read my story.