Chapter 21: Really World

Lisa pov

I look at the screen again, i think it can make me go to jennie's world. I walk towards it and ~~~

Rooftop~~~

Im now in the rooftop, i can see the view of the city, and its raining heavily. I look around to see if someone saw me, but i think no one. I put the gun in the side of my stomach, so no one would see it.

Im so wet right now, i need to find jennie. I walk towards a door that can lead me down in the first floor. I was walking in the street, i think im in Seoul. I was crossing in the street, then the rain stop. when i saw a bus. I look at it and saw my face in there, i saw that there was a word written in the side if my face~~

Webtoon

Webtoon? What?! I was going to run but i heard a horn and heard people shouting.

"hey kid, do you want to die!?"
"get out in my way!"
"dont stand there stupid!?"

I heard people accuse me with not a nice words. I glared at them and they gulp. "you all shut up! Cant you wait im still, crossing for fucking sake!" i shout them.

I stomp my feet in the other street. "hey are you okay?" i look at infront of me and saw a girl holding my shoulder. "yeah im fine" i said to her and smile "you look familiar!?" she said. "ohh, really" i smile to her, then she put her head.

"by the way im, park chaeyoung but you can call me rosé or anything you want" she said to me "hmm, maybe chipmunk" i said to her. "yah!" she hit me playfully.
"and by the way, im lalisa manoban you can call me lisa" i said to her.

She look at me in shock "lisa!!!!😓😱" she shout to me "how did you get in this world! Where is jennie!? Are you two together!?" she shout to me, i look at the other people and they look at us.

"chipmunk! Stop shouting, everyone is looking at us" i whispered to her "sorry, lets go to my place" she said to me. She drag me to an taxi, we enter the taxi "this place **** ******" she said.

Chipmunk apartment~~

Me and chaeyoung, are here in the couch "Lisa you should change, your clothes" chaeng said, i look at her and stare at her blankly "ooh right, you can brow my clothes", she run to her room and come back to me with clothes in her hand.

"thanks?" i said to her "uhm, the bathroom is in there" she said to me and smile. "thank you!?" i said to her cheerfully. Im comfortable to chaeyoung now, even we just meet..

I went to the bathroom and change my clothes. I went out to the bathroom and look for chaeyoung "chaeng!" i called her name. "lisa im here in the kitchen" she shout back, i went to the kitchen and smell something good "hey what's that smell!?" i asked her, i look for the smell where it came from and it came from chaeyoung who is cooking.

"that smell good!" i said to chaeng "thank you" chaeng shyly said. Minutes have pass and chaeyoung finish cooking "lis can you please, prepare the plates" chaeng said. "okay" i prepare the plates and chaeng prepare the food. We take a sit and start to eat "by the way, how did you know Jennie?" i asked her "she is my best friend" she said "ohh, really" i said to her.

"lisa, where is jennie? How did you get out of the webtoon?" she asked me with questions "is this Q&A" i jokingly said "aish, just answer me" she said to me "uhm, no!" i said to her "did she come back in the webtoon" she said "yeah when, my world didn't stop yet" i mumble, she choke and i give her a water "wait what!!!" she shout.

"your so overreacting" I said to her "for fucking sake a world stop" she said "yeah i know, my family and friends are there frozen, i wish this just a dream! When i wake up! All of this is gone" i said to her "sorry lis" she pat my back "did jennie really came back in that world?" she asked "yes! She came back in my world" i said to her.

"hey chaeng!" me and chaeng heard a shout, we look at infront of us and its~

To be continued

A/N: sorry if i only update one yesterday! I forget to update *scratch nape* by the way next chapters we will have a jenlisa moment, and we will reveal the truth unfold in the other chapter.

Thanks for reading my book thanks for 2.15 K readers, and thanks for your vote's love u dear readers.

(Edited)