Chapter 30: Go back

Lisa pov

Me and jisoo went to mr kim's office "are you ready?" jisoo asked me "ye-yeah i am" i stutter to her and fake a Smile. "okay" she said and gave me a confused look.

Knock~

"come in" mr kim shout, jisoo open the door and enter, Mr kim's office. I followed her, and i look at mr kim, and his jaw drop.

"li-Lisa?" he said and still shock "yeah its me, we need to talk" i said to him seriously. "take your sit, you to jisoo" he said and gesture us. Me and jisoo sit "thank you" me and jisoo said in the same time.

"what do you want?" mr kim asked us "mr kim, why am i disappearing?" i asked him straightforward "hmm, i think its because this is not your real world, if you can finish the webtoon, you can live in this world" mr kim stop and a sec and look at me.

"the only problem is, i cant control the story. I can draw things and put it in the webtoon, but i cant control that anymore" he said to me and look down "i tried to kill you, but your always fighting, im scared that my daughter is going to be involved in this problem, but she already did, and if your asking me if i ever control the killer of your family. No i dont control him since 2 years ago. I can only help you go back to the story" he said to me.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!" I said angrily "AND ITS YOUR FAULT WHY MY REAL FAMILY DIE! YOU MADE THIS SITUATION FOR ME! BUT YOU CANT DO ANYTHING! HECK!" i shout "i cant even do anything about this! If ever i can finish the webtoon....... My love once will be stuck in the fucking stupid story! And i cant even do anything! Im just useless" i said and look down.

Then jisoo hug me "its okay lisa" she comforted me "lisa, we can't do nothing, but if you finish the story, you can make there life better, they will be happy. That world will still be continued, but you cant enter it, when you finish it" he said to me seriously "your lying, if i go out. The story will be stop" i said to him.

"yes your right, we cant do anything the story will be stop. you need to return there your starting to disappear, if you will disappear. The story wont continue and that world will be gone" he said to me "fine I Will go back there" i said to him, and look at me and smile "good choice, you will go back rig..."

Bang~

We heard the door being open, slamed.
We saw
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chaeyoung and jennie.

Me, jisoo and mr kim. Didn't say anything and keep our mouth shut. "tell me" jennie said and glared at us. "wh-what are you ta-talking ab-about jennie" jisoo stutter.
We look at chaeng 'what is happening?' look. "stop with that look!" jennie said and glared all of us.

"sorry lis" chaeng said and look down. "wh-what...." then jennie cut me off "lets play truth or dare! Can someone tell me the truth!" jennie shout.

We can even speak a little word "how di'did you know?" jisoo break the silent and ask. "i  heard you guys talk, yesterday i heard you guys talk. I just became silent because i thought that you guys will tell me. But lisa your going back there without telling" jennie said angrily. Mr kim, jisoo and chaeng left me and jennie in the office.

I hug jennie, and she keep pushing me away. "jennie listen" i said to her and keep hugging her "let me go" she said and keep hitting me. "let me explain" i said to her "okay fine, let me go first" i let her go and she sit in the couch, i sit beside her and look at her. "are you going to talk?" she said and cross her arm.

"i didn't tell you, because. I dont want you to worry" i said to her and lock down "so your going to hide it to me huh? If i didn.." i cut her off and capture her lips, i pull away and hold her hand "im going to tell you but not this time, i was thinking a right moment to tell you" i said to her and smile "really?" she asked me "yes" i said and hug her "lisa, i know your disappearing" she and hold her tears.

"jennie remember this, i will always come back to you, when im going back to my world, you will always go there when there is a chapter, i will always come back here because you are my home"

A/N:

Soooo sorry guys if  i didn't update, my laziness is eating me.

(Hi sa mga pinoy na readers, guys baka next chapter may Filipino language, pero hindi ako sigurado. Hahaha, sana supporthan nyo ako palagi.)

Please vote for me
\/ 😆😆

(Edited)