Chapter 41: Hug

Lisa Pov

Me and Jennie arrive in our destination, i went down the car, and open the passenger sit. Jennie went out the car and look at me confusedly. I close the car and, bring out our luggage and we enter the hotel. "What are we doing here?" she asked me. "We are here to have a little vacation"

"Ooh, Yeah i remember you said we are only going to Vacation 3 days right?" she asked me "Yes" i get the keys and we enter the elevator. We went out the elevator and enter our room. I put down the luggage.

Why did she bring a big luggage anyway. I look at her and she sat in the couch. I sit beside her and hold her hands.

Few Hours later~~

"Lisa im going to cook our dinner" Jennie said "Wh-what? Let just go out and eat in a restaurant" i said to her "okay" she said and smile

Restaurant~~
(A/N: I know i keep Skipping, but im to lazy)

We enter the restaurant, and went to the VIP room, we order our food and start to eat "Lis" jennie called my attention "Yeah?" i look at her "Why did we go here?" she asked me "So we can have a little bonding timing, all this month's or days are giving us problem" i said to her...

"your right" she agree, we finish eating and go back to the hotel... We enter in the bedroom, and i lay beside her, i hug her and kiss her forehead.. "i love you Baby" i said to her "i love you more lis" she and hug me so tight "let go to sleep" i said to her..

Morning~~

I wake up early, and look at jennie who is peacefully sleeping. I kiss her forehead and went to the kitchen... I forgot, i dont know how to cook... I order the food and few minutes pass, the delivery guy give me the food "Ms M-manoban?" he stutter "Ohh hey, thank you" i said to him and smile "Y-your welcome" he said and i payed him.

I close the door and felt an pair of arms. I turn around and pinch her cheeks "Yah!!" she hit me "Why did you leave me in the bed?" jennie asked and pout "I just ordered our food "But i can cook" she said "i know that, but i dont want my Queen to be tired" i said and she blush and hit me playfully.

"lets just go to the kitchen" she said and pull me, she prepared the plate and i back hug her "Yah! What are you doing?" she asked me "Obviously hugging you" i said and kiss her cheeks "Sit, lets eat" she ordered me "Yes ma'am" i said and salute her, then i heard her laugh.

I sit beside her, and hold her hands "what?" she asked me "let me feed you" i said to her "im not a baby anymore" she complained "But you are my baby" i said and she blush.

"No" she like a cute baby "Say ahh" i said to her, but she push my hand away "No..... Im not a baby anymore" she said to me and glare "Okay i give up" i said and smile "Let me feed you" she said.

"No, but why are you going to feed me? I should be down doing that" i complain "No.. Let me" she said with authority "No"

Few minutes later~~

Jennie wash the dishes, cause she wont let me, i went to the balcony and view is so beautiful, and its kind of cold..

I suddenly felt a pair of hand in my waist again. "Just let me hug you" jennie said, i turn around and she glared at me. I hug her and she hug me back.. "I love you lis" jennie said "I love you more baby" i said to her.

Beach~~

Me and Jennie went to the beach, cause she keep insisting. I cant even say no. I glared at the boys who is checking her out. Jennie wear a bikini and its annoying.

I just keep looking at her cause im not going to let anyone touch her, im going to kill if someone dare to touch her.

Jennie went near me and sit beside me. She puy her head in my shoulder "Lis, lets go swim?" Jennie asked me "uhmm, no" i said to her "please" she pull out her puppy eyes.

"F-fine" i stutter she pull my wrist, and i almost trip. "Do you want me to trip?" i asked her. "Sorry" Jennie said, i suddenly saw jennie glaring somewhere. Then i saw a girls checking me out. Ooh, she's glaring at them. Im wearing a short and a sports bra. Lol, weird right..

"Baby, stop glaring at those girls" i said to jennie "But there checking you out you" she said "Let just go and swim" i said to her.

Me and jennie swim, and she keep splashing me with water "Yah! Baby stop that" i complain, then she laugh. I went near her and hold her shoulder. Then her reaction is kind of funny, then she hit my shoulder "Are you planing to kill me?" she asked me.

"Sorry about that" i apologize "Lisa turn around" Jennie said, i turn around and saw the beautiful sunset. Its so beautiful, then suddenly i felt jennie side hug me. "Baby, the view is so beautiful" Jennie said. "Yeah i know" i said and face her.

She look at me, and we stared at each other. I didn't know that our face is inches apart. I capture her lips and we kissed passionately. We pull away and she look at me. "I love you lis, i love you so much" jennie said, i kiss her again, and her lips is so soft, it taste like a strawberry. I kiss her neck and---

A/N: No Smuts cause i dont know how to make a smuts lol, so her is an update.