Chapter 27: Shopping

Lisa pov

Its been days now since me and jennie is official. "lisa" i look at jisoo and she called my attention. "yeah?" i reply back "look at your hands", i look at my hands and its starting to disappear again, it's always like this since, i went here. "lisa, lets tell jennie about this" jisoo said to me seriously.

"no, jisoo we will not tell her" i said to her "but lisa your should tell her, when you disappear do you want her to be hurt" she said to me "who is going to be hurt?" i look at who joined me and jisoo talking "jennie" me and jisoo said in the same, jisoo quickly went to me, we fine a way to hide hands quickly. "who is going to be hurt? And what is in your back?" jennie asked.

"uhmm, nothing. No one is going to be hurt" i said and sweat. Jennie went near me and make me turn my back. I look at my back and flowers, i look at jisoo and she wink at me. Thank god that my hand already come back "flowers?" jennie look at me with a look 'what is this'.

I give her the flowers and smile "uhmm, i-i was go-going to gi-give you, this to yo-you" i lied to jennie, im sweating as bad as hell, i look at jisoo and she i sweating to. "why are you guys sweating so bad?" jennie asked "its so hot" jisoo said "what? Its very cold" jennie said "but we fell so hot" i said to jennie, im the most baddest girlfriend i lied to my gf "thats weird, anyway lisa lets go" jennie said to me and pull my hands "wait" i stop from walking and look at jennie. "why did you stop?" she asked me. "wait i forgot something" i said to jennie.

I quickly enter jisoo and whisper something to her "lets meet mr kim later" i said to her and she nodded. I leave the apartment and saw, jennie waiting patiently. "hey what, where you doing inside?" jennie asked me "we where just talking about something" i said to her and smile "let me drive" i said to her, and she gave me the keys.

Guys my world and this world is just the same. But the people i know doesn't exist in this world. Even i dont exist here. "jen where are we going?" i asked her. "in the mall" she said and smile "okay" i start the engine and drive. "jennie" i called her attention and she look at me, hold her hands "Jennie i have something to tell you" i said to her seriously.

Mall~~~

Me and jennie arrive in the mall. I park the car in the parking lot. I first went outside and went to jennie's side and open the door. I offer my hand and jennie accept it. I pull her and i almost kiss her lips. I peck in her lips and she glared at me "what!?" i ask innocently. "let just go" she said and walk away. I close the door of the car, and follow her.

"wait" i back hug her "let me go" she said "okay, im sorry" i apologize to her and let her go. "aish fine, i forgive you, but dont do it a again, it made me shock" she said to me "okay fine i promise" i said to her and smile.
"lets go" i said and she nodded.

5 hours~

"im so tired, i hate this" i mumble "did you said something?" jennie asked "ooh nothing" i said and fake a smile. "wait for me, im going to call someone" i said to her. "who is it?" she asked "its just jisoo" i said to her. "okay, come back quickly" i went out in the Gucci store. I start to dial jisoo number and she pick it up

Jisoo: lis why did you call?

I look at my hand, and its start to disappear again. Ooh no~~.

Me: my hands is starting to disappear again!
Jisoo: what! You need to go home right now.
Me: but jennie is still shopping, and if she ask what should i tell her?
Jisoo: uhmm, i dont know? When she want to go to shopping dont you ever dare to stop her from shopping.
Me: thank you for your advice~~

I was cut off when someone called my name "lisa!" this can be happening, jennie cant see that my hands is starting to disappear. I turn around and its

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"chae young "

A/N: guys thank you for supporting me 😻😻😻🙂🙂

(Edited)