Chapter 10: Believe or not

Rosé pov

My jaw drop  "jennie!" i shouted. I look at jisoo and she open her eyes. "jennie?" she look around, and look at me. "ohh no!" she shouted. "what happen to jennie, jisoo?" i asked her. Im scared, im super duper scared, what happen to jennie.

"chaeng listen" she look down and gulp. "please believe me for what im going to say" she said "what is it?" i asked her. "jennie is in the webtoon" jisoo said to me. "wh.. What are you kidding me?"

"come here" she command me to sit by her side. I went to her side and sit. She pull her phone in her pocket and open an app and search the webtoon. "do you see this?" she show me the episode of the webtoon story.

"yes why? I already saw that" i ask her. "do you remembered that this is the clothes that jennie wear hours ago" she asked me. "huh?" i look at he with a disability. "look at this photo" she show me the photo of jennie, me and her. And she is right, its the same dress. "maybe her father, just draw that" i said to her. She facepalm herself.

"how can her father make this story? His father is in there house that time, remember we where the one who bring jennie's father home" she said to me. "but maybe it was you" i said to her. "look at them time" she show me the time, and its the same time that we bring jennie's father house.

"maybe jennie create that chapter" i said to her, she look at me and i fell that she is very annoyed "for fucking sake, lets just wait for jennie here" she said to me, minutes have and we here a sound.

Ting~~

Me and jisoo look at each other before she open her phone. Jisoo open her phone, and this is same dress that jennie is wearing today, we look at each other "jennie!" we shout.

A/N: guys what do you think happen to jennie? Hmm you guys just read chapter .
This chapter is already edited...