Chapter 45: Another Fight

Lisa Pov

"Lisa, where are you going?" Jennie asked me "Im just going somewhere, but i promise you, that i will come back" I said and kiss her forehead.

"Promise?" she asked me "Promise" i said and smile at her.

Jiyong Pov

"Is everything ready?" i asked T.O.P "Yes" he said and smile at me "Good, so now. Can you give me the information?" i asked him "Yes"

Bambam Pov

"Lisa lets go?" i asked her "Okay" she agreed and smile "Bye love" she said and kiss Jennie in the lips. "MANOBAN!!" jennie shout, And lisa just laugh. Me and lisa went to the parking lot and saw Suho talking to someone in the phone.

He took a glance at me and lisa, then he end the call. "Guys lets go" We entered the car and suho start the engine.

"So, Good luck to us?" Suho asked me and lisa "Good Luck" Me and lisa said in unison.
"Are you sure about this Bam?" Lisa asked me "Im sure about this" i said to her.

[1 Hour later]

Suho stop the car infront of the building "Lets go" Suho nudge me "Okay" i agreed and we went down the car.

Lisa Pov

When Suho and Bam went down the car, i just stay in the car. Im just waiting for the right moment, to go out. Why isn't T.O.P here anyway?. Maybe he will be her in a sec.

Few minutes later i heard a gun shots. Maybe i should enter or not.. Maybe later...
Few minutes again, and i saw a black car, enter the building. The car look's familiar, i look at the window of the car and saw...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jungkook?" I quickly went down the car, and saw a girl with her. Dont please tell me he is with her. Please...

"AND WHAT THE FUCK IS JUNGKOOK DOING HERE!!" i shout. I quickly enter the building and heard another gun shot.

I hide behind the wall and saw, Jiyong and T.O.P laughing at suho and bambam. Then i saw some Guys, walking towards Jungkook car. I quickly dial my bodyguard to go here, but it will take so long. I quickly end the call and call the police.

I end the call and the police will be here any minute now. I saw the guy, pull jungkook collar and kick his stomach. I clench my fist, i will really going to fucking kill them all.

Then i heard Jiyong's voice "Do you think im stupid!!" Jiyong laugh sarcastically "Ohh, Poor you. T.O.P is loyal at me" he said and pat T.O.P shoulder.

I cant believe this, he will turn his back on us. Then i heard a girl scream. I quickly saw a man carry a girl, like a sack.

I look at the girl and its jennie. My Heart began to beat so fast. What are is she doing here?!!.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HER JUNGKOOK AND JENNIE!!" Suho shout "Ohh, you bring jennie here jungkook. Thank you" Jiyong said and pat Jungkook shoulder.

"What it happening?" i mumble. "Why did you bring Jennie here jungkook?" bam asked "Im sorry, i need to protect mom, dad and sana" he said and start to sob.

I cant believe this. "ARE YOU STUPID!!" suho shout angrily, then Jiyong punch suho face. "Please let me go" Jennie shout and sob.

What should i do? Jiyong touch, Jennie shoulder, down until to her tight.

"Dont touch me!!" Jennie shout, then Jiyong slap Jennie is face "Shut up women!!" Jiyong shout.

"Why did you have to betray us uncle?" Suho asked T.O.P "Im sorry Suho" T.O.P apologize.

Then Jiyong man capture, T.O.P "And do you think Im stupid T.O.P?" Jiyong Quickly punch T.O.P.

"Do you think, i didn't know, you are a spy, T.O.P? you just acting like a business man, but for the truth is... Your just a poor worthless, junk" Jiyong said and kick T.O.P. then T.O.P cough a blood.

While Jiyong is busy, talking. I went towards jennie's back, and untie the rope in her back. Jennie was about to shout but i cover her mouth. She took a glance at me and hug me. "Lisa" she mumble and sob "Shhs, be quiet. You need to get out here" I said to jennie "No im not going to leave you" she mumble.

Me and Jennie quickly hide behind the  wall. "LISA!! YOU HERE" Jiyong shout and laugh "Perfect" he said.

"Get out their lisa" Jiyong shout. I look at jennie and she is tugging me shirt "No lisa, dont go" Jennie said and sob.

"Im sorry, You need to go back to the real world jen. I have to stay here... I need to end this fight. I dont want you to be hurt, you are not part of this" I said to her "No Lisa, im already part of this" Jennie keep hugging me. "Please, Just remember i love you. Its fine for me, to you. To find a another person to love. someone who can give you love, who is better than me" i said to her.

"Lisa, no no no" She cover her eyes "LISA COME OUT OR IM GOING TO KILL YOUR FRIENDS!!" jiyong shout.

"Goodbye jen, i will miss you" i said and kiss her lips, before she disappeared. "I love you" i Mumble.

A/N: 2 More chapters and this will be done. Im sleepy and i want to sleep.