Chapter 12: Capture

Jennie pov

When i close my eyes, and open. i saw that i wasn't in dad's office anymore. Ohh no! I hate this, i want to go back to reality not a story.

I was Walking around and i don't know where to go, i gulp because how can i go home. I was so tired of walking and sit in a near bench.

Minutes have past, there was a car stop infront of me. I saw the door open and saw, bambam. What do he wants now!.

He comes near me and look at me. "ms Kim come with me" he order me "why?" i asked him, i know why he want me to come with him, he wants to ask me the question that lisa asked me. No way i wont come with him.

"lisa wants to talk to you" he said to me. "why would i come, we aren't even close, and i dont even know you" i said to him straight forward. I know last time i come with him, but it was a mistake.

"ms kim, you can trust me" he said to me, i know i can trust but, no!. "no i wont come with you" i said to him and glare. "dont be so hard to get ms kim" he said to me.

"no i wont come with you" i said. "lets do this the easy way or the hard way" he said and smirk. "no!" i said and stand up. I was going to walk away but he pulled my wrist. "you are not going any where!" he said and carry me like a sack "put me down!" i shout at him, i punch his back.

He walk towards the car and put me down. "get in!" he glared at me. I gulp, and enter the car.

Jisoo pov

Its been 15 minutes since jennie is gone, i hate you bam. How dare you do that to jennie she is like my little sister. "jisoo, its already 18 minutes jennie is still not here!" chaeng shout and panic.

"ne! I know! Im so worried, what will lisa do to jennie" im fucking so super worried. "jisoo lets tell mr. Kim about this" chaeng look at me with a serious look. "no, no, no, no, no!" i said to her. "why?" chaeng asked me. "just aniyo, understand" i said to her.

"b-but jennie, she its not in a safe place. Did you read the last chapter lisa almost got killed because of the car! The killer for fucking sake jisoo, what if jennie is going to be killed because, of lisa will you be happy! No right!" chaeng shout! Jennie is like a sister to chaeyoung. She dont want something bad to happen to her.

I hug her and careless her back. "calm down, okay calm down. She is with bambam, they have a lot of body guard to protect jennie okay" i said and comfort her, i dont like chaeng crying. Its breaking my heart, i love her so much not as a sister but more than a sister felling, i developed a fellings towards this chipmunk.

"is that true unnie?" she ask me, i nod and kiss her forehead. Please dont worry baby maybe just maybe jennie is okay.

A/N: chaesoo yow guys, ehh my heart  💓💓💓💓 you know that this story is about Romance and fight. Hmm but my chaesoo heart is beating right now!.