Chapter 6: Who is she?

Jennie pov

"what the fuck jisoo! I am not lying!" i
Shouted at her and slap her arm. "your joking right! And by the way where did you get those blood stain! And its the same as the blood stain in the story?" jisoo exclaimed. "i will be back" i said to her. I left here and pick a shirt in the closet. I need to remove this shirt. I picked a dress and wear it. I go back to the living room and sit in the couch.

"jennie! Where did you get those blood stain in you shirt?" jisoo asked me again. Suddenly i was about to tell jisoo when i blink i saw that i wasn't in the office.

Jisoo pov

My jaw drop when i saw jennie disappear! Where did she go? I ran all over the house. And i went back to the living room. But i didn't saw here! Im freaking out right now! Where is she?!.

Lisa pov

I open my eyes and saw a white ceiling. I look around and saw my best friend bambam. "lisa you awake!" bambam said. He called the doctor and doctor rush in my room. Then the doctor check me "she's okay!" the doctor said.

"lisa what happen to you!" bambam shouted.

Flashback

-----------------rooftop

Ugh the pain its killing me. I heard a foot step getting close to me.

"hey!" the girl said and slap me in my face! Ugh what the fuck. I open and saw the girl. I heard her shouting for help. I Saw the guy running towards me. "what happen?" he asked. "i saw this girl in the floor laying was stab!" the girl said to him. "call the ambulance now!" the girl shout to him. "okay" he called an ambulance and she look at me. "go get a towel" she shout at him. The man run. I cant breath properly.

The girl tried to stop the blood because im losing to much. "where is the ambulance!" The girl shout at the guys. "they are coming ms" i saw there was a nurse running towards me. The nurse put me in the hospital bed. They enter the elvator and, I look at the girl and she look at me back then it turn all black.

End of flashback

"earth lisa!" bambam shoutes. "ugh! Bam, why did you shout!" i complained "you where spacing out" he exclaim. Ugh i hate him. But the pain where i was stab still hurts.

"bam do you know who was the girl, who saved me!" i asked him "no, but here" he gave me a business card and saw the girls picture, she is beautiful! I smile and i look at the girl's name. Jennie kim.

A/N:

Hey guys sorry for long update peace. But now be happy lisa and jennie already meet. *sniff and sob* but lisa was stab! Who the fuck is the one who stab, lisa.