Chapter 36: jennie's flashback

Jennie pov

Im here standing, and walking around. Do you wanna know, what am i doing? Im standing, here because fuck, lisa was shot. Im going, crazy here. I cant lose here! Not now! That we are getting closer..

Flashback~~

Hmm, maybe, i should follow. I followed here, without by bodyguard's knowing. I called a taxi, then. Lisa's car are already starting driving. I enter tha car and look at the driver "mr, can you follow, my girlfriend's car?" i said to him, and he do what i told him. His start following lisa's car.

"Ms you look so familiar" he said and pause, he look at me and widen his eyes. "your ms manoban, girlfriend" he said and look at the rood. "yeah i am" i said to him.

"so your following here? Why are you following her anyway?" he asked, aish so many questions. "im following here, cause i fell something is going to happen."

"really, wow. Your really love her dont you" he said "yeah, i love her More than anything in this world" i said to him.

We keep, quiet. Until, lisa's car stop, in and abandoned mansion. I saw lisa get out her car. "what, do you think are they doing?" he asked me "i don't know? Its making me anxious" i said to him, then in i saw suho, get out the car and went towards us. "fuck, shoot im dead" i mumble..

Suho, knocked and i didn't open the door. "OPEN THIS!!" he said and shout, i look at her mr and he nodded at me. I open the door and i saw suho, his face was shock when he saw me. "What the! Jennie! What are you doing here!!?" he sais and put the gun down.

"i was fucking worried okay!!!" i said to him "where is your bodyguards" he said "about that...." he facepalm his face. "aish, you went here but you didn't bring any bodyguard!!" he said.

I look at suho's back and i saw, bambam running with alot of bruise. "Suho, bambam" i said to him. And we went to towards him, and he almost collapse, but suho luckily catch him.

"Suho, lisa" he said "WHAT HAPPEN TO LISA!!!!" i shout. "calm down, jennie" suho said, then we heard a gun shots. "fuck this" me and suho quickly, enter the building, then we heard a gun shot again. Me and suho quickly hide.

"manoban, you really i think, im stupid, sorry but im the most genius person ever..... You will die, because of your stupidest, jiyong will be the president of South Korea. And when you die, i can have your lovely girlfriend all by myself..." i heard, that guy said and laugh. Me and suho, look at the guy, look around, then i saw lisa hit his back and point the gun.

"so tell me now, who is stupid" she said to him but he kick, lisa's hand and her gun fell in the floor. He punch Lisa's face and kick her stomach. I was about to shout, but suho covered my mouth. "jennie, dont shout" suho whisper "i dont wanna see lisa, be hurt" i said in a crack voice.

We look, again and saw lisa stand up and punch the guys face trice, and it made his face full of blood. He stand up and kick lisa's foot... I cant take lisa, in this situation. Lisa stand and block all his punch, she kick his stomach and throw him. He regained his strength again. And kick Lisa's stomach and punch her. Then lisa fell in the floor, fuck. He pull, her collar and throw lisa

Fuck, please stop. I silently sob. Lisa went to him and punch him, he block her punch, but she kick him and he didn't know what i she did so he fell in the floor. Lisa tried to get the gun, but deasung pull her feet, that it made her fell in the ground.... Lisa kick the guys face, and point the gun to him...... "now, who is going to win" lisa said to him.....

Without lisa, knowing he pull his gun and shot lisa in the side of her stomach, then suho cover my mouth... Then lisa shot him 3 times and that made him look at hed for last time. "you will lose manoban" he said and close his eyes. Then lisa fell in the ground and touch where she was shot. I quickly stand up and run towards her.

"lisa!" i shout her name, then she look me and close her eyes.

End of flashback

Im so fucking, worried. The one who shot lisa, is already dead "jennie, lisa is going to be okay, she is strong" suho said and pat my shoulder.

Then the operation room, open and the doctor look at me and suho. "lisa is...." she pause for a sec and look down. I felt my eyes became watery. "dont tell me she's gone?" i said. Then, the doctor laugh.

"what's funny?" i asked her. "she's fine, where are moving here in, the recovery room, she is going to wake up later" she said and to me, fuck this doctor. If only i can skin her alive. "thank you" i said and fake a smile.

A/N: hi, guys. Im sorry for the lame update.

(Edited)