Epilogue

Jennie Pov

I cried and cried until, my eyes are swallow. "Jennie, stop crying" Jisoo said and keep comforting me... "I-i cant, what if something bad happen to her?" i asked her..

"What if nothing bad, happen to her, stay positive" Chae young said and her voice is crack....

Ting~~~

I quickly get jisoo phone and open it "HEY!!" jisoo complain... I open the phone and, i saw and read everything.

I saw in the last page, that lisa throw the bomb...

Then, their is nothing no other page... I scan the page and saw..

The End....

Its The ending? If its ending where is lisa? Where could she be??

1 year later~~

"Ms Kim, their is an emergency!!" Irene shout "What??" i look at her confusedly, but before i can say something, she quickly pull my hands....

Rooftop~~

"What are we doing here?" i asked irene "You will find Out soon" she said and leave me here in the rooftop.. "What am i going to do here?" i mumble, i walk towards the bench and sit...

I suddenly remembered everything. Everything me and lisa did, i miss here... I thought when the story is finish we can be together, but it didn't go the plan we want.

I didn't know im already crying "I miss you lis" i sadly smile.... Then someone sit beside, and hand my a handkerchief..

"Hey maybe you need this?" A girl said, that voice is familiar.... It cant be.... I look at the girl and she smile at me...

"What?" she asked me, i quickly hug her and cry... "Stop crying, you will be ugly when you will cry" she said and laugh...

"lisa" i hug her so tight "Hey, stop crying when your cry i will cry to" lisa said and wipe my tears..

I stop crying and glared at her and hit her shoulder "Hey stop" she said and complain "I hate you" i said to her.

"I love you too" she said and smile, i quickly hold her nape and kiss her.... I kiss her passionately, she froze in her spot but she kiss me back after a second...

We pull away and pant. "So that's how you will welcome me?" Lisa asked me, "Yah!!" i shout and cover myself in embarrassment..

"Your very cute mandu" lisa said and laugh "Stop!!" i glared at her... "Okay, i will stop" she said and smile...

"When did you come back? Where were you? Who are you with, when you where here?" i bombed lisa with questions...

"Wow calm down, i will tell you everything" she said softly "When i come back, here their was a guy who helped me" she said and smile...

"Who?" i asked her "Lee Seung Hyun" she said and smile at me "WHAT! HOW!? " i shout "Why are you shouting? I will tell you okay" she said to me "But, do you know that, he is The most riches person in the world and the Best Doctor too?" i asked her.. "Yeah i know" she said and smile...

"CAN I MEET HIM I WANT TO MEET HIM!" I shout again "Okay, calm down. Do you wanna know how he help me?" she asked me, then i nod...

"So me and Seungri meet in the park, he was walking and their was a guy who snatch his bag, i quickly run and capture the guy, he thanked me. But then he asked me to be a model of the Nonganon, because he said that my body is in good shape, he helped With a lot of things and we became so close. He treat my like im here little sister, so he gave me a position in his company" she said then stop..

"what continue it" i said to her "so he made me a President of his company... Im a president of the company a model and photographer" she said and smile, my jaw drop... "I cant believe this, you just went back here now, you are President of a company a model and a photographer" i said to her with a amuse tone...

"I know and i got a surprise for you" she said and hand me an envelope "What is this?" i asked her "read it" i open the envelope and read it, i look at her with disability look..

"What is this?" i ask her "Ooh, that... You need to sign, that so you we can be the owner of the hospital i made" she said and smile. "But--" she cut me off "I know it cause i remember 1 year ago, your dad told me that you want to own a hospital"

"But--" she cut me off again by giving me a pen "Sign it please" she plead with a puppy eyes "But--" she cut me off with a peck in the lips.. "Fine" i sign the paper and she quickly pull it in my hand..

"Wait? DID I JUST SIGN THE PAPER!!" i shout, she quickly stand up and run, i chase her, and we been circling all around the rooftop.

I stop and pant, she quickly went towards me and give me a water "Are you okay?" she asked me, but i hug her....

"Got you" i said and smile, "Opps, baby please accept it" she said and look at me "Fine" i said and give up.. "can i ask you something?" she asked me..

"what is it?" i asked her "Will you be my girlfriend?" she asked me. Put my arms around her neck and kiss her "stupid, we didn't break up and even you ask me 100 times you know my answer" i said to her...

"I want to hear it" she plead "Fine, I KIM JENNIE SAY YES TO BE LALISA MANOBAN GIRLFRIEND" I shout "are you happy now?" i asked her "Yes i am" she pull me and kiss me passionately...

This story goes so well, Jisoo and Chaeyoung became official.me being happy with my lisa... This is the end that, i want being happy with my love.... Im thankful for everything.....

                                         The end

A/N: So hey guys, i just want to say, thank you for supporting my story.. I know that i suck at this but you still support, and guys dont worry... I still have another books, so stay tune

Sorry for the grammatical error, i suck at writing an story..