Chapter 40: Go out

Lisa Pov

I enter my office, and saw suho sitting in the couch, "suho" i called his attention.. "Lisa, your here.." suho said "suho, we have something to talk about..." i said to him..

"What is it?" he asked me "suho, Jiyong called me again" i said to him "he said, he wants to meet, up..." i said "No way.. Dont meet up with him, he is going to do the same thing he did last time" he said..

"i know, that... So lets have a plan" i said to him "okay, what is it?" he asked me "Lets set up jiyong... If he show up we will do it as an evidence... But he dont show up, we will asked the one, who he use.. And do it as evidence" i said to him "its a good idea, but it will make your life in danger again" he said to me "dont worry i can handle myself, but i still need you help, i only got a week to prepare... I need a favor to ask you?" i said to suho...

"what is it?" he asked me "i need you to be the one to prepare anything, i will spend my days, with jennie... If ever our plan work... We can take jiyong down... So is it okay with you?" i asked him "its fine for me lis, spend your time with jennie... You guys have fun... But you need to come back early.. I will give you 3 days, so in the remaining 3 days we can prepare everything" he said to me..

"okay, i will keep that on mind" i said to him "i will go back to my room, i will tell Jennie about we are going somewhere" i said to him "aren't you going to tell her about our plan?" he asked me "no, she shouldn't know about our plan, i need to go bye" i said and left him in the office, i quickly went to my room, and saw jennie sleeping peacefully..

I lay beside her and, kiss her forehead... I promise the 3 days we will have its going to be fun...

Morning--

I wake up, felling someone is hugging me so tight, then i saw the angel... Sleeping peacefully... "lisa" Jennie said my name "yeah..." "nothing" she said and snuggle with me "By the way, jen im going to tell you something..." i said to her and smile..

"what is it?" she asked me "we are going out, in 3 days, just the two of us..." i said to her "where?" she asked me "its a surprise, so get ready yourself we still need to prepare out stuff" i said to her...

"Okay fine, but why do we have to do that today?" she asked me "Its secret, so just prepare, i will just.. Go and take a shower" I said and smile...

..................................................................

A/N: Happy advance Jenlisa day... Its their anniversary guys, i dont think i can update that day, but i will try.. So here is and advanced sorry if its short... Im real not felling will, i have a cough.. And its annoying.. I even didn't attend class for 2 day, because yesterday i wasn't felling will.. And today im still not felling will, i already drink my medicine. So maybe i will get better in the next day.. So love you reader's..