Chapter 2: Sweet

Lisa pov

My life is now good, im now the president of south korea, but im not korean but im thia.

My life was miserable before. i was accuse that i killed my family but i didn't. Its true im good at shooting, but i wouldn't dare to kill my family.

"lisa!" someone shouted at me. "hey! Dont shout my eardrum's hurt!" i said to her. "sorry why are you spacing out again?" yeonwoo asked to me. "uhmmm" i scratch my nape.

"i know what your thinking manoban" she said to me. "why did you even ask me if you know the answer?" i aksed "uhhhh! Shut up" she shouted. I saw her stomping her feet outside my office. I run close to her and back hug her.

"yeonwoo, im sorry" i said to her. "yow yow yow! What the f*ck, hey get a room you two where in the office!" oohh who we have here, its bambam. worst timing. "wrong timing bam!" i shouted at him. I look at yeonwoo and she low down her face i think she is blushing.

"uhmm yeonwoo" i said to her "what time is my meeting for today?" i asked her and pull away from hug. "uhmmm, yo-you hav-have a meeting w-with suho" she said to me. "okay" i said to her and smile.

Jennie pov

Now im her in my office. They are No much patient here in the hospital. But its just fine. "hey unnie!" ooh look who we got here my best friend chae young. "hey chae what do you need" i asked her.

"cant i visit my best friend and my co-worker?" she asked "chae i know you need something" i said to her. "ooh yeah i need something" she scratch her nape. "uhmm can i brow a money" she said.

"chae young, why do you need money" i asked her. "uhmm cause, i want to buy the new book that was realise, that your father made" she said to me. "uhh what the fuck chae really" i said to her. "please Jendeukie" if i wasn't her best friend i wont let her. "fine you can borrow, but you will pay me" i said to her. "okay im going to pay for it, i dont want irene will be the first want to have the book then me" she said. "fine lets go"

A/N: Im bored so here i am editing this story, for all my wrong spelling, and wrong grammar...