Chapter 20: Truth

Lisa pov

"this world is just a
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Story"

"huh?" i asked her "this is just a story! This world was created, you know why you cant find any information of me, because this world is just a story, a webtoon" she said.

"are you joking!?😅" i stand up and look at her. "ohh really huh?! Do i look like im joking!?" she glared at me. "huh, give me proof?" i asked her.

"fine you want proof huh! First of all, you cant find me right😏! You cant find a single information about me or a thing! Nobody even know me! Then second you cant find any detail about the killer of your family!--" i cut her off.

"wait, how did you? And do you know the killer?🤔" i asked her. "no i dont  know! My dad still didn't put an information of the killer?" she said "wait so your dad is the one who killed my family!?😡🤔"  i shout to her "wait let me think! Maybe your just joking!😡😠" i shout angrily

"cant you see!? This is just a story!" she shout to me, i look at her and she froze in her spot. I felt like there was hot liquid in my eyes💧, i look at it where it came from, and it came from my eyes 👁.and im crying😢, what the heck!.

She went near me and hug me "im sorry lis" she said to me, i hug her back. I need someone to comfort me, i think she is my comfort zone. "jennie! This is just a story" i said to her and sob 😢😢.

I close my eyes and felt like no one is hugging me anymore. I look at around and saw she is gone "jennie" i called her name again, but i didn't receive any response. Maybe she go back to her, world in reality. I went outside and call yeonwoo. When she was going near me
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She froze, she didn't even move! I look at everywhere and everything stop. What is happening!?😧😧😦😨. I Run outside in my penthouse, i went a staircase and run in the first floor. I didn't use elevator because, it didn't work. I look at everywhere and everything still stop.

"anyone here!" i shout so someone can hear me! Maybe im the only one who can move! This cant be happening! I felt like my sweat is drifting in my head. I stop running and sit in the floor, i lean my head in the wall. Im so tired, i cant think properly. I need jennie, i need her hug, i need her comfort.

I need to make this world move! There are people living, i still need to make jiyong pay for what he done to me! He was the one who filed a case, that make me the one who killed my parents, but i didn't kill my family, but he didn't succeed. He wants my position as a president of South Korea. He done allout of illegal things in this country. He killed many people to have my position. He tried to kill me but i always get away with it, he use my family to threaten me, you know the one who adopt me. But his still didn't succeed, evil will never win.

I stare in the floor blankly for a minute, then i look at in my side and saw a growing light, i stand up and follow the light. When i look at infront of me its like the screen that where i pull jennie. What will happen if i enter? I look for a guard and pull a gun.

I look at the screen again, i think it can make me go to jennie's world. I walk towards it and ~~~

To be continued---

A/N:

Hey guys, sorry if i didn't update last few days *scatch nape* sorry, i was watching hwayugi 🤔🤔🤔 im still watching it. 2 update for today.

For the truth is chapter 20 i was going to update yesterday, i thought i already published it but i didn't 😢😢 its okay because i update 2 chapter.

(Edited)