Starting of dark clouds

It was bright sunny morning y/n was in school looking out side the window watching the birds and admiring the morning view when suddenly your bff sara snaps you out of it ..

Sara : what are you looking deep outside. ...
Y/n : "smiled" the nature ...
Sara: The whole package of nature is sitting in our class (pointing at kim Taehyung)

Y/n : Aish
In thoughts

"This kim Taehyung guy is so scary/ arrogant he is always alone and so full of himself he dont care how other feel his eyes have death glance in them boys are mostly afraid of him and girls they are head over heel on his looks, Taehyung transfered 1 year ago but he still doesn't have much friend but sara is right he does have an admiring face " ahhh why i am thinking that way .

Sara: you know you should get an oppointment with an eyes doctor ... she said laughingly. ..

Y/n: why ???? Confused Sara: because you cant see the nature's  true beauty

Sara: because you cant see the nature's true beauty.. hahha

Y/n: He has a pretty face i never said his not hot but his nature is unbearable plus don't you remember how he pushed you when you were trying to give him love letter .. "i smirked "

Sara: Any guy would if a girl suddenly gave him letter on his first day of college. .

Y/n : Sara you have no shame

Sara: "Shame" she pouted

We were busy talking when suddenly our teacher announced that for the next assignment we have to work is 2 person group .

Teacher: For this assignment i have decided to pair you(students) up myself here is a list read and sit beside you partner so that we can discuss further.

Y/n pov
I really wanted Sara as my partner but looking at the teacher's "smirked " i realize thats not possible .( I was not in good term with this teacher )
I looked at my partner name and my head started spinning

Y/n: Whatttttt!!!!! How can he pair me with that devil ???? ( Although he didnt do anything bad to me but i know how he treats girls and so on ..)

Sara: Its your lucky day girl /// she winked ////

Y/n : hope what you said is right *I gulped* (all the rumor about him i have heard are circling in my head)

I sit beside him ..i gulp and then started trying a simple conversation

Y/n : Hi " He looked at me " i am your partner

Taehyung : I know since you're sitting beside me
.
He looked away making annoying face ..

Ahhhhh in all 34 students why i had to his partner ..

Your teacher gave you your topic and the bell rung the class was over

You hanged your bag and was about to move when someone grabbed your wrist pushed you down hard that you end up sitting on your chair again

Y/n: Yahhhhh taehyung " i looked at him with a death glance "

Taehyung: Listen shorty i am not interest in any of this so better do the assignment alone and tell me when you are finished ... (he frowned his eyebrows )

Y/n: And why would i do that .. i am going to tell the tea........

He bashed his fists on the desk making loud noise cutting off my sentence .. other students have already left so there was no 1 inside ..( I gulped) i was shook by the sudden action that i screamed" ahhhh" a little.. Okay *i was scared to death and didn't want trouble *
Y/n : i just nodded (like okay i will do all the sh** alone) .

He patted my cheeks saying GOOD GIRL and then dashes away

And that's when i saw a dark cloud above my head ...