Something new

Y/n pov:(In deep thoughts )

Days started to pass normally or that's what i thought, because they actually felt like i am going through Torture Why! Because Taehyung is literally on my nerves but thanks to god, soon we'll handover the assignment and this torture will be finished. No more walking home with him , no more lunch with him , no more sharing desk, no more irritating glares , no more pressure,  no more seeing his beautiful eyes , no more seeing his golden blonde perfect hair , no more of his cute boxy smile that only comes out around teachers , no more seeing his perfect face ( wait what the hell am i thinking ) ughhhh i hate him so much he is using his dreamy eyes to hypnotize me too, like what he have done with other girls . I was in my deep thoughts when suddenly Sara called me

Sara: y/n !!!!!!!!!!!
Y/n :  yes

What are thinking ...

Ehm nothing  just some stuff..

Does that stuff includes taehyung the hottie ? *smirk*

*gag* don't call him that in fornt of me .

Hehe its not me who called him that it was you ●●

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing comes out

Y/n : ................... i never did ....

Sara : Honey !!! You really did

(While we were talking Taehyung came to ourside )

Tae : why are you sitting here again come and sit with me ..

Y/n : No please let me sit with her today please .

Tae gave me an evil smirk before turning around and went straight to the Teacher.

Tae : sir she is changing her seats with her own will although you clearly said that we have to sit together until the assignment is over, plus i wanted to discuss something really important with her but she is constantly saying No. I really don't want my grades to come down because of her.. *innocent face*

You: important my ass (in thought)..

You opened your mouth to speak but your teacher interrupted you

Teacher : young lady you are really starting to make me loss my temper why you always rebelling my words .. *angry stares*

You: But sir i wa--

Teacher: Come back to your seat this instant !!!!.

You: Ughhhh okay ****

(I sat down on my chair . Which was beside Tae and purposely hit his shoulder while sitting, he glared at me and i spoke) ..

You: what the hell you wanted to discuss..(He just looked away) ..

You: i am talking to you what was it ???? I whisper shouted

(after 5 minutes of completely ignoring me, he turned his face again and told me he is going to come to my house again to discuss. )

Taehyung : I'll go with you to your house and we'll discuss it there . Okay?

You : Okay. (In thoughts: I don't find it strange that he is coming to my house mostly everyday. What I found strange is that he is very humble with my mom and sis. They love him . My mom even told me to make him my boyfriend)

Flash back 2 days ago :

I was in my room when my mom call me for dinner ..( let me tell you little about my family .my family consists of only 4 members me ,my mom ,my dad and my lil sis *Elsa* . My dad works in a foreign company so basically he doesn't live here with us but he comes to visit whenever he gets the chance .He loves us so much.. My mom is a nomal house wife with no job as my dad earns quite well that my mom doesn't need to work at all and my lil sis who is 5 years younger than me, is in high school but still she always acts like my mother , we are like bestest friend and worse enemies lol okay enough back to the story ...

Mom: y/n where is Tae ?

You: he left (Thankfully)

Mom: Why you should have stopped him for dinner!!

You: Why would i do that? . I said plainly while eating.

Mom: He is such a sweet child he always hugs me ,respects me, help me in the kitchen and also helps me with my chores such a sweet boy he is .. *smiling like a proud mom*

You: I help you too you know and i love you more then him mom. And sweet he is anything but sweet. *gagged* ...

Mom : When was the last time you helped me in kitchen or with any other chores ???? She asked me while putting food in her mouth.

(You just realized your mom was right. you do love her alot but never helped her in any thing with your own will, its either she forces you or pays you . She always take care of you. You love her more now after realizing she never complains about any thing and suddenly your mom said something. And you in your deep thoughts started repeating it .)

You: Yeah i should make him my boyfriend- what boyfriend !!!

Mom: Yeah you should darling he a catch ... *smirking *

You: Who !!!????!!!!!

Mom: Teahyung sweety whoelse?

You: Are you crazy. You don't even know him properly .....

Mom: Not crazy as you. Catch him before you lose him. *She winked*

You: I would never make him my boyfriend . Never ever, ever-

Mom: We'll  see honey.*She smirked again*

You: I would never make him my boyfriend !!!!! * Screaming your heart out*

          **     Flashback ends **

"I would never make kim Taehyung my boyfriend!!!" * Thoughts came out loud *

Tae: And who the hell said that I'd be your boyfriend? ??*CONFUSED*

i clicked my lips shut and look at taehyung who was looking at me strangely

You: *gulp* um -i

The bell rings indicating the period is over and time for me to run.

You: Thank you god

(With that You took your bag and run out of the class as fast as you can)

*****************
Okay i know this chapter is shitty and all but i am trying to make it as interesting as can be hehe please support and do remember its my first time ....