Forgiveness

(I really don't want to let  you all down with my final chapters, i feel so stressed that you will hate them

(I really don't want to let  you all down with my final chapters, i feel so stressed that you will hate them. T-T)

**************************

Taehyung pov:
I parked my car in the college parking lot. Than i took a deep breath " i can do it " i said to my self. " Or may be i have to do it " ahh whatever . With that i stepped out of the car . No one in the parking lot . I walked passed it and saw two Familiar backs JK and JM . Thank god they are here soon today i rushed to them and get in between them.

" Hey guys"

" Hello" jimin said without looking.

" He- what the actual f--" jungkook almost yelled looking at me while slowly removing his ear piece . Upon hearing him yell jimin turn now facing me eyes wide and mouth gaped .

"Who are you? " Jimin said now.

" Its me kim -- " but before i could finish both of them cut me off . " We don't know lets go" with that they removed my hands from their shoulders and started running towards the entrance.

"WAIT RIGHT THERE BOTH OF YOU" i yelled loudly for them to stop . And to my luck now every one was looking at me laughing and being shocked.

"Tae i think . You are not in the right mind just go home " jimin said trying to hold his laughter.

" I didn't know love can make you like this " jungkook said pointing at me.

I glare at them both and walk towards them . " Listen i have to prove to som-".

"That you have gone insane . Well trust me it has been proven" Kook said.

" Just shut up kook and tell me where's your devil " i said

" Who" he gave me a questioned look.

"Sara "

" why you want to meet her" he said still confused.

" She is the one forced me to do this" i said Crossing my arm.

"I didn't force you" ah the devil is here

Sara pov:
After telling suga to never confess his love to Y/N . I really felt bad but i really don't want to make her confuse. It took her almost one month to realize that she love Tae not Jimin. I really hope Tae can make some effort.
I was walking towards my class when my phone dinged.

Bunny KOOK:
I am here. If you
Want to see me
Come to the main hall.

I typed 'okay' . We still have half hour in our class so . I can meet my baby . I was walking towards the main hall when i heard whispering and laughing.

" How can he dress like that hahaha"

" He looks stupid"

" Well no more mr tough guy huh!"