She is different.

So basically this chapter is all about Taehyung's point of view ..

So lets start..

Okay uncle what ever you say .. *i looked at y/n and gave her my best serious face *...

Taehyung's Pov:

As soon we come out of the house i waved at y/n's dad and told him that. How grateful i am to him . After giving his blessings he said finally said bye to me ..

*I sat on the bike and ask y/n to come sit with me*.

Come on sit now ..

No i wont

Come on sit your dad is watching from the window ..

*She then turned around and saw her father sticked to the window.She awkwardly sat behind me on the bike *..

Hold me i dont want you to fall

Okay (she then holds my jacket)

*I start the bike and drifted off . After 5 mint of driving i stopped at a trun .. and she got of from the bike
I started laughing it was fun though*

It was really funny .. your father believed our every word * i said in between my laughters.But what is this she was silent why i clean my happy tears of and saw her she was crying like really crying and some how i hate her crying* ..

What happend ??? I asked worriedly

I never ever betrayed my father like this .. i shoud have married the man he brought he wont took any bad decision for me . I am a bad daughter.

*She was crying hell and ugly .. i  hugged her i dont know why but i did and told her its okay*

Dont cry please everything will be fine and okay ....

But i betrayed him he is just so naive to see my lie .. he believed us because he trusted us .. i some how broke his trust ..

What was done is done .. now crying over it wont make any difference so please calm down ...

Why are you being good to me .* she asked suddenly*

Am i being good .. cmon i am always like this ..

Really since when ???

When you are not with me* i said sarcastically.She hits my shoulder and say thankyou*

What ??? I didn't hear that *i said laughing*

Th-thank you .*she said shyly*

What i really didn't hear you my old ears must be blocked speak loudly please ...*i said in a teasing way.she inhales deeply and said * Thank you in such low voice that i didn't heard a single sound*

I looked at her confused ..

What *she said smirking*

Nothing.Do you want me to drop you somewhere tell me while i am being nice ...

No thanks I'll call sara to come and pick me . We had a shopping plan so we'll carry that plan on .....

Okay fine then call her...

*she took her phone out and dailed a no after few moment she looked at me and said*

She is not picking up ..

Call someone else than ...

Wait let me try again *she said*

*After that she tried, tried and tried again and again after good ten mint she signs deeply and said*