His birthday

OKAY FIRST THING IS FIRST ITS OUR BABY'S BIRTHDAY. . HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNG MAY YOU HAVE ALL THE HAPPINESS OF THE WORLD I LOVE YOU SO FRICKIN MUCH .. ALTHOUGH I DONT HAVE ANY BIAS IN BTS BECAUSE THEY ALL ARE BIAS WRECKER ... ANY WAY. LETS CONTINUE THE STORY ...
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I am doomed ...  i should have told him sooner . *brain cries*

JIMIN POV :
*OH now you have done it taetae and you'll pay for this.i was in deep thoughts when kookie came back with snacks in his hand*

Hey chim chim where taetae ???

He went with Y/N ...

Wait !! With whom ?

yes you heard right .

Wow they are getting close huh thats good .. y/n she is sweet , nice and dont forget she is really cute. *with that kookie started eating his honey budha chips *

She is taetae's girlfriend !!!!*cough cough he choked i knew it * drink this you'll feel better.*i hand him the water bottle from which tae has drink a few sips earlier*

Really is that true but why did he hide from us that's not cool ..

You want to teach him a little lesson for keeping two secrets from us ...*evil smile*

(Dont hate me for this just pretend its his evil smile

(Dont hate me for this just pretend its his evil smile ... P.S i always die while seeing him smile beautifully)

What two secrets are you talking about chim ???

*And than i told kookie about how tae is pretending to be me and how i always had a hint that there was something fishy about him and how i find out the truth* ...

Oh *was all kookie said*

Now tell me are you in or not ??

Y/n pov:
20 min before :

*Sara and i was heading to the cafeteria as it was lunch time and thanks to god taehyung was no where to be seen .. its Friday today and from monday . I have to be in a group with tae for some charity work .. why is that when you feel that every thing is going to be fine BOOM life smack you in the face ... well i can tolerate him for 2 week its going to be hell but i can do that. I was busy in my thoughts when i was call in the principal office . I told sara to continue her lunch till i get back .. when i reached the principal office i saw my dad there *

You:Dad ??why are you here ? Am i in trouble for something trust me it wasn't me it must be taehyung h....

Principal: Ms y/n you're not in any kind of trouble so stop blaming Mr Taehyung please take a seat. *i took a seat beside my father when the principal spoke again*. Mr Y/f/n your daughter is an average student . She is not even involve in any club activities. Plus she is not in good terms with her teachers as... * My dad cuts him off*