Stranger

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK . I KNOW ITS NOT MUCH BUT I AM REALLY HAPPY .. THANK YOU FOR THE  VOTES I PURPLE💜💜💜💜💜 YOU GUYS ...

______________________________________

Taehyung pov

Unknown:
Its y/n save it.

I looked at my phone . Why y/n is texting me and even asking to save her no,from where in the hell she get my no. I was confused. Well replying wont hurt right ?!?

                  Save contact
             Yes                       No    

To Feistygirl:
Why should i save your no ???
Seen 17:45

                                        From: Feistygirl:
                                         I thought  you
                  Wanted me to text you ??? 😇

To Feistygirl:
Really ???? I dont remember giving you my no ???

                                          From Feistygirl:
                  Jimin are you okay???? 😑😑
                                          Seen 18:06

Jimin??? i thought to my self .. well i went straight to my bestie because i know he is the one and he has the answers ..

Me: "Hey jimin come here,i want to ask you some thing"...

Chim:"what is it?? "

Me:"Did you gave y/n my no ???"

Chim:*He busted in laughter* "Yes i did . Well i think you two should make up please dont fight any more *smiled cutely*

Me:"You did wrong jimin she'll get mad now " i said un interestingly

Chim:"Are you not happy?"said before raising his eyebrows.

Tae:"No why would i but i am worried because i dont want another slap on my precious cheeks ".
I stated laughing

Chim:"but if i had told her that's your no she would have rejected it ".

Tae:" That's the point dude she doesn't like me and even she does why i have to make things alright? If she want to talk with me she'll  have to come to me and say sorry first".

Chim:*rolled his eyes* "cocky much but you want her to talk with you all you guys ever did is fight give her a chance and understand each other "

Tae: "why should i ?? "

Chim:" because you're happy when you are with her "

Tar:"whatever i am not talking with her" ..

Chim:"That's your decision.well i tried"

Jimin said before going back to jungkook . I took my phone out from my pocket and started typing.

To Feistygirl
Yes i am fine sorry
I was just messing around..😉

Y/n pov

I was sitting with sara when my phone dings

Jimin:
Yes i am fine sorry
I was just messing around..😉

I smiled looking at my phone i still can't believe i am talking with my old crush well i still think jimin is a cutest thing i have ever seen so why not may be it can lean us to something good.

To Jimin:
Thank god its you,i thought i texted the wrong person..😁😁

______________________________________

I know its super short but i am lil struck with some thing .. Thanks again for reading my stuff i really Appreciate that and I'll update one more chapter soon *hope so not confirmed * heheh