TELL HER THE TURTH

Y/N POV:
After that day when i accidentally said that thing.

Flashback :
"So perfectly cute " i said unconsciously touching his lips .

"I know baby"

Flashback ends

Taehyung teases me like every day . Telling me to say those words again and he thinks i secretly like him . But i don't. Right??. Ugh I dont know . I always wanted Jimin to be my bf but Tae is a whole new story. And FYI its been 4 weeks and we are still faking the girlfriend boyfriend thing . Now i kind of like it but Tae is really annoying sometimes . Like few hour ago he just wait TAE HAVE MY WALLET. UGH now i have to go to him to get that .

Flashback
few hour ago :
Third person
You were sitting in the cafeteria with sara . Having a hamburger with fries and strawberry milk shake . When Taehyung and his friends enter the cafeteria . And being a good boyfriend Taehyung comes straight to you . Gesturing his friends to go ahead without him. He Sits beside you putting his one hand on your waist and scooting you near him.

Tae : hey babe . Hey sara ? He said waving .

You: hey and move your god damn hand .

Sara: hello don't mind me carry on.

Tae: you should be habitual by now its almost 4 weeks . *He says completely ignoring sara*.

Sara: see and you ignored me. *Rolls eyes*

You : we should breakup by now . You are taking this whole drama a bit long sweety .

Sara: you too . I should be quite now.

Tae turns and looks around and spot his friends sitting near the door . He than turn again to you

Tae : return my pen . Than!

You: Again with the pen shit . How old are you ?

Tae: i am ... Wait that's not the point my pen was important to me . Really important.

You: how important a lifeless thing could be . *You roll your eyes*.

Tae: *offended face * excuse me you think lifeless things are not important i am really offended . Okay fine so i guess this is not important for you too .*with that he stood up and particularly ran out of the cafeteria*.

You: huh what's wrong with him acting all goofy *you said while Munching on your fries.*

Sara who was watching the whole situation and was now habitual of your stupid fights finally spoke .

Sara : he took your you WALLET you idoit.

You: my wal--- where the hell did he go *you said quickly standing up*

Sara: IDK and IDC .

*And that's how your wallet ends up with Taehyung*

Flashback ends .

You were walking in the hallway searching for Tae as he took that joke too far and still hasn't give you your wallet so you have been searching for him since than. "Where is that arrogant idiot" .  you also realized that even after 4 weeks of fake relationship you still don't have Tae's number.

"I am going to get his number and that's the first thing i am doing" you said in annoyance.And then you saw jungkook by the lockers

"Hey kookie" you said while going near him.