backfire

When taehyung was done filming . He immediately went down back to his friends. . Now he just needs a right time to make his evil plan work...

Y/n pov

I was sitting on the roof top with sara who was trying to take me to cafeteria for lunch but soon we both started talking about random things. Sara was trying to cheer my mood which was down since that embarrassment  happened . it was getting chilling for some reasons so sara asked me for my jacket which i proudly give her but then out of no where she went near the wall and started singing her voice is like hell but i am her best friend i can't tell her that so i quickly pretended i had a call and moved way further from her to the far corner of the roof but that didn't stopped her from singing. It was like she didn't need audience. i guess the cloudy weather, chill air , and almost damp view was making her sing.. while she continued singing i stayed in the far corner after she was done . We quickly went down as we came to the cafeteria i saw THE DEVIL and his gang .. But trust me when i say his gang is hot. jungkook is our seniors but man those lip , eyes and nose wah and jimin a real life angel i have talked with jimin 1 or 2 time and his perfect face and voice is to die for. well they are perfect that's why they are the most popular three ..

Sara : why taehyung is looking at you like that ?

Y/n:I dont know ?

Sara:Look he's doing it again .

Y/n:He has gone crazy i guess .

Sara:May be// but y/n its not fair why the hotties are out of our league ....

Y/n:Stupid who said they are hottie..

Sara:You

Y/n:When

Sara: not again y/n Like you totally had a crush on jimin when you were a freshman remember.

Y/n: Stop it sara that was long ago.

Sara:So you dont like him now i have heard he is single again.

Y/n:Really but i thought that fake bitch will never leave him.

Sara:Well yeah she cheated on him or he cheated on her i dont know the details but wait "why you called her bitch" language y/n ????

Y/n:*in thoughts* *stealing my man that bitch and her fake body * sorry

Sara:Stealing your man ??? Say what ???

Y/n:Loud thinking *face palm*

Sara:Yeah idiot *both bust in laughter* Well i think you should ask jimin out he is like really nice with girls . So you better hurry or other girl is going to steal him

Y/n:Hehehe you think i have a chance ??

Sara:Sure girl you are perfect in weird ways .

Y/n:Was that suppose to be a compliment.

Sara:Heheh yeah sorry.

*bell rings *
We stood from our chair and started walking towards the exit but sara was right taehyung is looking strangely devilish at me but* why is he  planning something or its just my thoughts*

Tae:I am not planing anything * a deep voice brought me back to world*

Y/n:What??? * me and my loud mouth*

Tae: who said that to you? 

Y/n:What * while making annoyed face*

Tae:That i am plotting something against you . I am so pure and innocent..

Y/n:Innocent my ass...

Tae: Do you even have an ass * while smirking and looking at your ass*

Y/n:Why you "you tried to slap him but he grabbed your wrist"..

Tae:Dont you dare missy *still smirking but with dead stares*

Y/n:What the hell Tae leave my hand... "you tried to loose his grip but he is strong"

Taehyung raised his eyebrow

Tae:Who said you can call me tae ? Huh!!!

Y/n: *getting nervous* I- I -I ..... y-ou  ple-ease lea-ve m-me.

Tae:What happened to you stuttering all of the sudden and why you are getting red ??? *confused *

Y/n:*stupid idiot you're to close *
Tae face was so close his brown eyes were looking straight in my eyes OMG he is so perfect that flawless skin . His breath is touching my face . Tae looked at me smirking and tried to close the gap between us more but suddenly

Chim:Tae stop teasing her.

Tae:Why do you care???

Chim:I dont it just look at the poor thing.....

Kookie:Its like she isn't even breathing *Jungkook continued jimin words*

Tae without leaving you .. stare deathly at his friends

Chim:Woah man dont look at us like that... 

Tae:Stop interfering in my business.. 

Kookie: *while smiling proudly* So i was right she is your business ...

Sara:So you like her *sparkle in eyes *

                        What
*all three boys at the same time *

Sara:That's why she is your business right??

Tae:And why are you poking your nose !!!

Sara:She is my bff so yeah i have the right plus that's not the answer of my question * smiled *

Tae:She and you can dream on . I dont give a shit.. *getting annoyed *

Chim: Well tae we know you dont like her now leave her she is on the rage of crying look ... *looking pity at you*

Y/n pov
Tae looks in my eyes and was about to say something when i getting all my strength hit him in the middle on his manhood . He quickly left me and grabbed his ehm ehm
End of y/n pov

Tae: ahhhhhhhhhhh *screamed holding his manhood*

Chim and kookie grabs there too with one hand and hold there mouth in sympathy with other

Chim:You didn't have to go that far * making pained face*

Y/n :I didn't if he didn't ......

Kookie: You went far *looking at tae who was bending over on the floor*

Sara knowing the situation immediately took my hand and we both started running out side the cafeteria but why the hell we are running oh right because when we were going out we heard tae's loud voice screaming my name. ...

Tae: y/nnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------'---------------------''''''''------------------------

I know its boring and all but guys i am trying really hard and thanks for all of your support.  😍😍😍😍