SHE IS MINE

Y/N pov :
Oh my god i am late for college. I wakeup after Elsa shouted the hell out of me .

Elsa : lazy ass!! Wake up you're going to get late And i wont wake you up again.

"Shut up" i throw my pillow to her and than took my phone from the nightstand and look at the time .."O M G i am late" with that i jump from the bed and quickly did my morning  routine. And went straight to college thank god my college is just 20 mint away by walk . But i am already super late . I guess i wont be taking the first class . Well i enter the college from the back wall of course jumping the wall straight in the bushes thank god we have these bushes or else . Well i am going to wait here . Till the next class i dont want to get caught by teachers . While i was sitting behind the bushes or you can say hiding . I heard some students talking about Taehyung's new sidechick a.k.a his girlfriend.  Eww who would want to be his gir- OH  .i cut my thoughts when i came to the realization that every girls in college wants him . Well good for them he has a girlfriend now . I really want to see the poor thing that got him. I pary that she gets all the mercy in the world of course she became that jerk arrogant's girl . I bet she's  from the cheer leading squad.  Like they are prettiest and meanest like Tae . No offense.  Who ever she is best of luck for her . Her life is going to get alot in hell .. well soon the bell rings means the class is over . I came out from the bushes .
Why the hell everyone is looking at me like i am some kind of maniac or something i just bunk 1 class that not bad right

*awkward staring ,whispering and eyes rolling* what the hell is wrong is with the girls today .

"Hey babe~where were you~" sara said loudly hugging  me .

"I got late so i thought i should skip the 1st class so i was hiding in the bushes " i said smiling

" did you the poster in the hall way by any chance " she said confused.

" nope there were none when i came in" i said shrugging.

"Well they must have taken them down" she said laughing. 

"What did something juicy happened"i asked with curiosity.

"Kind off . But how about the kiss . Kookie told me Tae and you are boyfriend and girlfriend so his okay for you guys " she wiggling her eyes.

" Cmon if that was true . I would have told you i dont hide things from you .you know sis " *rolling eyes*

"There you are my princess" someone put his hand on my shoulder and i know these heavy hand belongs to only one man . I quickly turn but was shock .

*chu* did he kissed my cheek . My eyes popped out .

"T-t-taehyung you accidentally touch my cheek" i said feeling my cheeks getting warm .

"My baby looks so cute while blushing"

I am his baby???? Since when . I turned around to see if my father was there nope wasn't. So i put my hand of Tae's forehead .

"I think you have fever or you are still in hangover because of the alcohol.  That why you are acting weird. " he hold my hand and bring it down from his forehead. And interwine our finger.

"Sorry about last night babe i should have given you more time . I am a very bad boyfriend ain't i" he said with the most cutest pout that can melt ice in a blink .

"No its ok-- boy WHAT!!!!!" i almost screamed  .

"BOY. FRI. END" he said slowly and with a smirk. 

================================

I know it short but hope you guys enjoy this please vote .

I purple you all 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜.