Sorry

Taehyung pov:
"I am her boyfriend" that suga guy said .

"Well the last time i checked YESTERDAY she didn't have any" i spat and hold Y/N's tighter.

"Hey i been always her boyfriend she used to tell me about a fake one she had because of a stupid shitty pen. " he said than look at Y/n and continue " plus i was not here i was gone for military service for two years.i just came back yesterday and glad that your shit ended on the same day "

"This is not true, right y/n?" i asked her softly.

"Em this-i - em" she was chosing her words, when the so called boyfriend of her pushed me, that made me loosen my grip on her and he took her away. I was looking at them shocked i know they are lying.

Sara:who was he?

Tae: where were you?

Sara : in the toilet . * Smiled awkwardly*

Tae: " listen sara i usually don't trust anyone else except Kookie and Chim. And now Y/N too . So i am really really trying hard not to kill you because of your stupidity just please help me get my girl . I just want to tell my feeling . CAN.YOU.DO.THAT." i said the last four words slow and low so she could process them in her mind . She looked at me after blinking for few sec.

Sara: "i told you I'll help you but first give a little time so i can handle my business first okay "

Tae:" okay but hurry" with that i left the cafe.
              **************"**********
Y/n pov:
"WHY THE HELL DID YOU SAY THAT" i was SHOUTING in Suga's car. While he was driving to some place .

"Why the situation got awkward . So i have to bailed us out" he said calmly.

"This is what you called bailing out you idiot" i said rolling my eyes.

"Yes, and why you care it's not like you like---"

"Its not about liking .i don't want him to think of me differently"

"And why do you care about him thinking differently??"

"I-I-I ........................... don't know " after a long silent i said .

"You love him admit it" he said still eyes on the road.

"I don't . He even lied to me " i said .

"Listen to his said of the story too just once " he said rubbing my head .

"How can i give him a chance when he really broked my heart"

"If your heart feel broken that means it was love . Just give him a chance "

"Huh! I don't know . May be i will but at least not now ." I said smiling.

Suddenly he looked outside the window of his car. "Why this car is following us " he said now looking at the rear mirrors .

"What red car??" I turned but soon realized who that car belong to "sara??" . I said.

"You know her ?"

" Yes she is my bestie" i said looking behind again.

"Start making a change and giving her a chance too." He said while pulling over the car and hit on the brake."Now go" he said then lean on me and opened my door. I get down from the car . I also wanted to talk to Sara, she is and always be my bestie i really hate fighting her.
I walked over to her car she quickly opened the door and i went in .

"Why are you following us " i asked looking serious.

"Let's get to my home first" with that she hit the race .
                *******************

Time skip:

We were in Sara's room . Both sitting in silence no one talked at all.

"So "i broke the silence.

She look a deep breath. " Lets start with how i met Jungkook or started talking to him to be precise." she said .

"I am listening." I deadpanned

"It was a 3 week after you started talking to Jimin i mean Tae . It was the day Tae made fun of my voice thinking its yours. That day when you left my side and i was alone on the rooftop again . Crying and singing again " i give her a weird look "yeah i sang again that's when Kookie came on the rooftop"

Flashback:
Sara pov:
" I knew it" i quickly turn. And saw kookie standing on the door way "the way you cry i knew it . It was your voice . " his voice had sympathy.

"Please don't tell anyone please" i said almost begged.

"Hey c'mon i not that type of a person .i  tried to stop tae too but. He really didn't listened . I am sorry " he said sincerely.

"Its Okay. Just don't tell anyone" i said sitting on the broken bench .

"I won't . Can i sit with you if you don't mind" he smiled

"Yeah sure". I smiled back while wiping my tears.

End of flashback

"From there we exchanged numbers and become more than friends. And the day you get your first kiss . That was also the day i got mine.I really wanted to tell you. But Kookie said its not the right time plus you were so worked up by Tae that you barely see me at the college . I m not saying its your fault . I am so sorry i did wrong please please forgive me". She started crying.

Y/N POV:
She is right after listening her up, i realized i really never made time for her when i was with Taehyung,I should have though. Now i feel guilty too. Suga was right i should not assume on my own , without listening to the other point of the story.

"I am sorry too. For not being there for you too" i said while crying. I might be feisty but i am also a Softy. I hugged her .

"Does that mean you forgive me? " she  confirmed.

"Yes but Don't do it again okay No more secrets." she nodded .

"What about Ta--"

"DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM" i snapped.

''OKAY we won't talk about him ... For now" Sara said the last two word as a whisper but she new she had to try. As she knows how much Tae likes you.
*******************

Nice and short hehe . How are you all . Hope you like the chapter.

Please vote and comment .

I purple you all 💜 💜💜 💜💜 💜