Fake is the new REAL

Kim fucking Taehyung !!!!!!!!

Y/N POV:

Y/n:Taetea is my boyfriend ... wait what !?!Dad how do you know he is my boyfriend ??

Dad:Whom we are expecting sweety ???

Y/n:My boyfriend !!!???!!

Dad:And this handsome guy is here now let the meeting begin.*in a dramatic tone*

Why my dad is so extra at times (i thought to my self)

Dad:Come in son .. *laughing brightly he invited taetae in*

Taetae:Okay ..

You:Dad can i have 5 mint with him please ~~~~~~

Dad:Oh you want to tell him how to impress me .. well in that case i am impressed by his personality.  He looks amazing ....

So extra . But why the hell my dad is fan boying taetae's  charms.wow (i thought again).

You:Can i ..??? * i asked again*

Dad:Yeah sure but only 5 mint okay !.

You: Okay ..Kim fuc...... *i cut my own words*.Kim taehyung please come with me to my room ...

Taetae: Okay *smirked*

You:Ah i hate him so much * i thought*

Taetae: I know that..he said laughing

You: You can read my thoughts???

Taetae: Yeah and your face expression too . They clearly shows you hate me...

You:And whose fault is that.. but lets not talk about that .. why are you here and why you told my dad that you're my boyfriend ...

Taetae: Woah slow down missy .. i am here to take back my lucky pen and i didnt said a word to your dad except asking that are you home or not but instead of answering me . He started shouting your name and you know the rest ...

You: Oh i see well what pen are we talking about here ??

Taetae: Dont you remember my favorite lucky pen that i gave you during assignment. *fake gasp*

You: YOU! gave ME a pen ??? Well Nope i dont remember that *dumbfounded*

Taetae :Well it is red and have a heart on top ... i named that heart TATA

You :Seriously you named your pen

You :Seriously you named your pen ...

Taetae:Yeah whats wrong in that *serious face *

We were having a useless chit chat that we completely forgot about the main point and that was "boyfriend" .. until my dad shouted