Plan goes wrong

Tae: y/n!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time skips
Y/n pov
Tae stopped talking to me . After that day . Thats strange how he is so calm about that . Well i guess he is not that bad ....

Taehyung pov

I didn't forget for she did with me . I am going to punish her hard (not like that c'mon) i was just waiting for the write moment to come, and i finally got one . *smirk*

Kookie:Tae why are you smirking like a idiot? ?

No i am not !

Chim:Yes you were *jimin bulge in*

Okay so what if i was smirking * glancing at them*

Chim:Tae dude we just want to know your evil plan that's all.*doing aeygo*

Its not evil BTW

Kookie:Then there is a plan .*whisper shouted*

I told them my plan and we three smiled like crazy . I know this wont hurt her bad but she'll be little surprise.

Present day

Y/n pov

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sara:You look happy what happened

Finally we submitted the assignment no more KIM FRIKIN TAEHYUNG !!!! *i screamed my lungs out*

Sara:Okay now i get it . But aint you little bit sad *fake pain*.

And why would i be . Babe he was a pain in the a..

Sara: Language *sara cuts me off*

Lets go to cafeteria,my treat

Sara:Really ? *laughing*

Yes any thing you want

Sara:Thanks babe.

We were walking through the cafeteria when we saw a big projector screen in there "taehyung and gang" was there too holding a mic . He didn't saw me but Are they arranging something.  Here comes jimin whispering something in tae's ears . What are they even doing? And most importantly who allowed it ?

Jimin pov

As soon as i saw y/n coming in the cafeteria.  I went to tae and informed him

Me:She's here.

Tae:Okay *evil grin*

Y/n pov

Tae on mic: My fellow students
do you all know we have a great singer between us??

No!!!!!! *united voices of students including me (c'mon i am curious )*

Tae on mic:Do you guys want to hear her ??

Yes!!! *all students screaming including me *

He started to walk towards me and i got nervous why the hell is he coming this way *i thought to myself*

Sara:How should i know *she shrugs*

Me: I was thinking that , i know you dont know. *confused*

(Soon tae reached me and he put his arm around my shoulder i tried to sneak out but his grip got tighter )

You:What the he....

Tae:Please Y/n sing something for us and soothe our ears.. *he cuts me off*

You:What ??

Tae:Yes i know you got an amazing voice.. * evil smirk*

You:Huh *i am confused*

Tae:C'mon y/n. You were singing so beautifully the other day.  Now share you voice with us . Guys you dont believe me that she had a lovely voice (before anyone could respond he quickly said): I knew this would happend that's why i took a video of her JUNGKOOK! ! Play that video please!!

You:What the hell i never singed in front of any body then how come .. ( and then the voice hits my ears that's not me that's sara OMG) .

Students in the background.
close it !!!!!
My ear are going to bleed !!!!!
Ahhh it hurt !!!!!!

How rude they are...
They all busted in laughter but there was one person that was silent and holding her tears back, i can feel by her face she was about to cry . Its not that i can't sing well its just i cant or else every one will get more cuious about the girl in the video . They know its me cuz i am wearing that same jacket today as well (wow what a luck) .i was looking at sara while the students wese laughing like crazy and there it happend sara's tear left her eyes and she ran outside .idk what triggered me i just ...

Pop *sound echoes in the laughing cafeteria and now everyone  went silent*

Taehyung pov

I was laughing like crazy when suddenly i felt a sting pain on my left cheek. Fuvk did she just slapped me i thought to my self suddenly she grabbed my collar and said

Y/n: Stupid idiot you should know your limits . Some jokes are not funny . You are so sadistic that you tried to use my weakness  just to soothe youself . I hate you for doing this,if you think its just a small thing then think again what if i make fun of you in front of everyone how you will feel huh . I hate your pretty face because this beautiful face of yours hides your sadistic side . I'll never forgive you i promise you that .

With that she left . I was so shocked that i was still holding on my cheek and looking in her direction while she  was long gone .

Kookie:Dude that was hard *trying to hold his laugh*

Chim:Are you alright man. She roasted you hard *little concerned*

I glanced at them and they went silent
What the hell just happened. ???

Y/n pov

I ran outside to look for sara but she was no where to be found . I calmly thought of where she could have gone, its school hours so she can't left the school that means .....
I went straight to the girl restroom
And there she was crying her heart out . She loved her voice so much, that was also the reason i never told her that its you know the rest . Well i went there and sat next to her . As soon as i sit beside her she said

Sara:Why you didn't say that its not you ??

You:Babe how can i say that , if they think that's me then let them be * crying as well*

Sara:They will make fun of you ???

You:So what if they do....

Sara:But why????

You:Because you are my BFF and i love you so much*crying ugly*

Sara:I so sor* i cut her words*

You:Why are you saying sorry, its tae's fault he should say sorry not you.

Sara: Is my voice that bad * looking straight in my eyes*

You: No babe its just unique in a hard way * i tried to find correct words*.

Sara:Was that a compliment ???

You:Yes it is cuz you know no matter how you voice is I'll listen to it all day long *well that's a lie.*

Sara: You are lying *starring you*

You: No i not *squeaky voice *

Sara: Y/n!! * with anger*

You: Okay okay your voice is not good but sweety its not that bad either. 

She nodded in response and hugging me tighter

I love you too and its hella bad
*she said while smiling abit**

----------------------------------------------

Sorry i dont know how to write a book but i am trying my best and those you are reading please don't be silent reader and please give me tips so i can improve . I decided to write this i didn't thought about any other thing so guys please guide me thank you ❤❤