Caught In A Lie

So first THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 300 VIEWS AND ALL THE VOTES . I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH . 💜💜💜💜. YOUR VOTES ALWAYS GIVE ME ENCOURAGEMENT TO KEEP ON WRITING ... SO THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN .... 💋💋💋💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
================================

JIMIN POV :
First i should give my description. .. cmon i am the hottest friend any one could ever have and you are also lucky to have me. Sorry for being cocky but i am just stating the facts.I am best friend with TAE and KOOKIE they are my world. We are childhood friends and Tae is an ass among us. He is usually cold heart and a jerk but only we know that he is such a softy. He just like to maintain his tough guy attitude. Now let me tell little about myself first,I belong to an averge family. My family consist of 5 members , my parents, 2 little brothers and being the eldest son, i always had many responsibilities. I started working at a very young age i was 8 when i started cleaning tables at a restaurant and there i met Tae and kookie who came there with their family. When they met me they were already friends and they quickly became my friends. Thank you Tae for taking me as a friend. You always fine a way to help me and my family . I sometimes feel bad about how you always support me financially and emotionally without any thing in return. Of course kookie is there too to support me. But you know he is average like me but yet tries to help me out .. well i guess i am thank...
*i was cut by kookie who looked glared at me like a wild dog* .

Kookie: first i thought we were making a documentary for Tae's birthday, so why the hell you are telling your story . Second you never worked in a restaurant and we met you in a park where you were playing. So stop saying emotional shit and telling all the fake bad memories.

Me: But whats the fun in that documentary should be emotional so that it can hit Tae and others heart.

Kookie: Tae knows all the shit about us so why lie . * rolled eyes * and I'll only show it to Tae as a birthday gift . So stop acting and Tell the real fun stuff like how we had so much fun together . How we always stay together and how tae behaves when he is drunk.oh wait. Dont tell that it was a horror show for me .

*i laughed at that because it is true Tae can get drunk with only half can of beer and after that he can~~~~~*

Flash back:
4 years ago

*Me and kookie were at a club checking out girls like always . It was Tae's first time at a bar with us but tae was not even slightest interested in any of them.i was having rum and kookie was having a beer but then again there was Tae with his cold , chill,  super sparkling and fizzy water. He looked so annoyed*.

Kookie:Cmon at least act like you're enjoying. All the beautie...

Tae:I am not a fuck boy like you kookie.. *rolling his eyes* you guys said we are going gaming why here ??

Me:Well saying the one who lost his virginity at 15 . Plus romance is more fun then gaming . *winking*

Tae: no it isn't plus i didn't ...

*we both give him the look "like why the heck you're lying" then Tae started speaking again*

Tae: i was almost 16 ..*busted
laughing*

*Kookie and i laughed too*
Me: but dude that was so gross like with your teacher ewww *i made disgusted face while remembering the memories*

Kookie: atleast she was 20 but in your case chi....... *i put my hand on his mouth* stop talking about that someone might heard you and i got a reputation here.*i said while glaring at him*