Torture

Y/N POV

Since that day Taehyung is keeping a keen eye on me . He follows me everywhere like a shadow but the worst part is this shadow doesn't leave you for a moment . He even started following me all the way back home . Its suffocating , oops by following i means like doing the assignment together hehe not stalking well never mind that is torturing me like i don't want to see his perfect face every day , every sec. Y/N did just call his face perfect OMG i am losing it ahgghhhhhh i have to do something.

Next day
At school

Sara: Why the long face?

Y/N : He is stalking me everywhere ...

Sara: But you can't call it stalking sweety . He is doing his part of the assignment.

Y/N : Huh ! Please all he do is make sure i don't stop writing when i do , he just stares at me. Making chill go down my spine . His eyes are scary 😨😨😨😨😨

 His eyes are scary 😨😨😨😨😨

Sara: May be he likes you

Y/N : Like me ? my ass , he knows that i am scared of him and he's taking advantage of it

Sara: Look how cute he looks while talking with the teacher

(I turn around and saw taehyung talking with our new female math's teacher his smile was so bright , his eyes were shining like a star , the slight curve of his face when he stopped smiling is quite cute )

(I turn around and saw taehyung talking with our new female math's teacher his smile was so bright , his eyes were shining like a star , the slight curve of his face when he stopped  smiling is quite cute )

Y/N : In thoughts
"Huh !!!!!!!!! He can smile like that woah he never smiles like that towards me, he look hot wait what"

Sara : Are you complaining and yeah he is so damn hot....

Y/N : I just call him hot ????

Sara: Yep you did .

Y/N : Woah how do you know???? What i was thinking are you a mind reading .??

Sara: No stupid its because you were thinking loudly again that's a bad habit of you since i know you .

Y/N : I only do that around you ..(most of the time ). i said that and looked down to my almost complete assignment. .

Well i guess one few more day then it'll be over ....

Okay i know its a small chapter and i am not that good in writing . But please bear with it . I am trying to make the story interesting hope it will catch your eyes

I don't own any thing except the story line that completely mind