NO

Y/N pov:
What JIMIN said in the morning i couldn't forgot that like he still think of me as a best friend i should try to tell him that i have feeling for him . I think but what will Tae say .. wait why i am thinking about Tae . Ugh i picked my phone and look at the time 12:30 am . I really hope he is not asleep or anything . With that i type the msg.

Fiestygirl:
Jimin are you awake ?

Jimin:
Yeah ? What's up?

Fiestygirl:
Actually can we talk
On call i want to tell
You . Some thing.

Jimin:
Yeah sure.

Jimin is Calling

"Hello"

"Hey"

"What is it you want to talk about?"

"Ehm why did you tell Tae that we are talking ? "

"Was this a secret . He is my friend he should have known . Plus he asked who was fiestygirl.."

"But i thought we had a connection.and special type of relationship"

"What specialty are you talking about. We never even met properly in person or did we??"

"No i mean we been texting each other for so long . And you were really great and always there for me so i wanted to take 1 step further. "

"What step ? Are you talking about.by the way?."

"I think i like ---"

"Wait right there i dont like you okay plus i already said you're my best friend please don't make things hard for me "

"--------"

"Now say something."

"----- *sniffle*"

"Hey i am sorry for sounding rude . Its just i never thought of you like that . I always get nervous around you. Plus you have Tae . I think he like you ."

"I am telling you my feeling and you're SUGGESTING ME SOMEONE ELSE ."

"LISTE----"*beep beep*

Taehyung pov:
Ah this stupid girl why can't he get the hint that i like her. "You like Jimin and i am Jimin" *Tae yell at the phone* that you're talking to. Ahhh hanging up like that .ugh what should i do now . Well i guess i have to be more serious now.

Calling Fiestygirl

~ The number you're trying to call is currently switch off . Kindly leave a m--.~~

Ugh what should i do now . With that i put my phone on nightstand and slowly slept .

In morning
Y/N Pov:
I couldn't slept all night . The way jimin rejected me was so rude . He sounded just like Taehyung when he rejects those girls . Jimin even got the nerve to say Tae like me so i should like him too . Ahhh i hate both of them so much .