Spark

(You took your bag and ran out of the class as fast as you can )

This chapter is basically Taehyung point of view

Taehyung pov

I just told y/n that i am going to her home again . She then said yes but afterwards she was is deep thoughts.  Then suddenly she screamed" I'll  never make kim Taehyung my boyfriend" . I was confused for a minute.  I ask her that why would i be her boyfriend but before she could answer the bell rung and she ran out like a chicken .and that's why i hate girls i dont like their drama., shyness, giggling and there puppy dogs guys while showing their feeling yuk. i just dont feel any spark with them  . I just like toying them and breaking them  (sorry guys dont take it personally. amateur writer  ) i think older womens are more of my type decent,passionate and mature...

??? : tae tae taeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tae:What

??? : you are not coming its lunch time dude

I was deep in thoughts when jungkook called me. now we are going to cafeteria but first where is my partner (y/n) .. i was smirking when jungkook said

Kookie: she is on the roof ..

Tae:What !!!! Who she

Kookie:Y/n whoelse!!! Since you both are assign together . You are always with her like a shadow so i guess may be you want to know where the hell is she ..

Kookie is right idk but i like torturing her with my company.  But to be honest i love her family especially her Mom she is a sweet heart okay i did said that i like older women but i like her Mom because she a Mom i would love to have her as my own mom ( wow now i am making things more weird) well my parents are not that great they are frikin rich but i dont live with them and personally it doesn't even matter even with them i was always alone and if by chance they were home . They always start fighting for some reason so yeah i am better off without them but i want them to realize that they have a son . Well except for my close friends kookie and jiminie no one knows i am rich . I am still new to this school (1 year) . I choose this school because of my friends kookie and jiminie.yeah i am there junior. They are average but my life .

Well in this school all the girls likes me and boy huh idc if they do or not

Well in this school all the girls likes me and boy huh idc if they do or not . But Y/n idk why but she always make a disgusted look whenever i am around i know it sound cliche but i like it .. the disgust her fear and her annoying expression. The good thing in her is her family and their love . And i enjoy that alot..

Kookie:Dude
Earth to tae
Taeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tae: whatttttt

Kookie:Dude you are zooming out again

Tae: Sorry i was in deep thoughts.

Kookie:What thoughts.

Tae:Nothing special .

Kookie: how can nothing special be deep ..

Tae:Seriously kookie. *annoyed face*

Kookie:Okay fine lets go *holding Tae's shoulder*

Tae:Where is jimin??? * looked at kookie*.

Kookie:Idk * where is he btw*

Tae:Go fine him and give me 5 mint then i join you at our spot okay *innocent smile*

Kookie:Going to find y/n "wiggling eyebrows "

Tae: Shutup and go ( he knows me well)

Kookie:Okay but 5 should be 5. *raised eyebrow*

Tae: Yeah man go now ..

I went straight to the roof yeah i went to y/n for a little torture but as i was about to enter the roof's door i heard her singing wow she got an ugly voice please stop singing . Is it vise versa . Is she trying to torture me hell thank god she's on roof top or else people would have gone bleeding ( sorry again) well i quite my thought of torturing her with other thought she needs a lil punishment heheh *evil smirk*

 Is she trying to torture me hell thank god she's on roof top or else people would have gone bleeding ( sorry again) well i quite my thought of torturing her with other thought she needs a lil punishment heheh *evil smirk*

(Pretend its evil but he look so adorable in this awww)

I think her talent should be known by the whole school ...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Its short but i have school that why. Hope you guys enjoy it .
Its bore i know but good stuff will be here soon