SIDE EFFECT

Y/n pov :
Hellooooo
Did he really hanged up like that . Whats up with him .* Confused*

I put my phone on the nightstand and went back to sleep ." Tomorrow will be a new day"
================================

JIMIN POV :
Well yeah call me evil but i was the one who changed Tae's soft drink with hard one . Hahah  well i only wanted to record him getting embarrassed infront of his girlfriend but what i got was the best . He kissed her . Let me tell you guys Tae not even once like hell no ,Dated a school girl/ classmates he thinks relations are burden that's why he always reject girls that tries to confess to him . But that doesn't mean he don't fun around . Well his last relationship stayed for like 6 hours yep he ended it pretty rudely being rude is also the reason of his popularity.  So the picture i got with the help of kookie is copied in hundred. I know he is keeping his relationship a secret so why not give it a grand revealing. With the finall copy being pasted on the walls of the hall. Me and kookie quickly took our empty bags and went out from the college building.  I hope he doesn't mind much, whatever he started it by keeping secret from us and we do mind . " Tomorrow will be a new start"

Can we take the mask and hats off now . We look stupid . Said kookie

"Nah we look hella good like a celebrity"

What are you even wearing ? Its so extra and why your face is not cover while you told me to cover mine !! *Annoyed*

Well first its frickin cold hear that explains the jacket and second i forgot my mask . *i said shyly*

You Ass . Well let walk fasts i dont want to be catch by schools guard

Yeah yeah ....

================================

Taehyung pov:
In the morning

I woke up with the annoying sound of my alarm clock . And worst its monday mean i got classes AHHHH. My head still aches from last night event not because of the drinks . Actually from the fact that i kissed Y/N . Its not that i give a damn about kissing anyone . Especially when i was not sober . I always forget the event that happened when i was drunk so it didn't really give me a damn to even bother to know what i did when i was drunk but i really want to know how it felt , was it regular like always or was it different and more importantly her taste i want to AND WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING FIRST THING IN MORNING . I should better take a shower and get ready .
After 15 mint i finally came out of the shower i comb my hair and wore decent clothes as its super cold outside.

"i should change my hair colour" . With that i walk towards the kitchen and ask the maid for my breakfast . After breakfast i picked my bag and left the house . I started my car's engine and drove to college. I parked my car in the parking lot and was coming out of the parking thinking,"I better have to clear my misunderstanding with jikook"
But then i heard two guys talking about me .

I am really excited how he manages a relationship . Now MR Perfect *they did said Mr perfect and that's me* will get it . I really wish his relationship  dont work at all .. *what relationship are they talking about i guess its not me huh * Taehyung will never be able to handle  relationship of course he is just a F boy ..  * did this Ass said taehyung and yes that's me but what relationship are they talking about*..

"Excuse me what the fuck are you guys talking about . Are you guys planning to get on my bad side" .

"T-t-taehyung we were just talking something not you . We would never want to get on your bad side we do remember what happened to the last guy who annoyed you" .

"Really ?!?!?!" *I said with straight face*

"Yeah and congrats for your relationship." 

"What relationship are you frickin talking about?" *now i am pissed*

"Cmon the whole college have seen the posters . You two look really great."

"What frickin poster are you talking about "? *i said holding one boy's shoulder*

"Y-you a-and Y/N k-kissing" ... * he look scared*

"Just because we are kissing doesn't mean i am in a relationship" * i said removing my hand from his shoulder and was about to leave*

"The caption on the poster said ~wish the new couple. And encourage Tae for it~

"What!!!!!!" * i said gritted my teeth and now its the collar *

"Look for your self . They are pasted in the hallway  ".

*I jogged my way to the hall but i thought why the hell i am running . Well after reaching the hall i saw the pictures of me kissing y/n . I would be lying if i said i didn't like it .  Now i atleast know how she looked when i kissed her . And i smiled wait i should me mad but before i could say anything.  A group of boys came to me and congrats me . Why the fuck is every 1 so extra . I was so pisssed now*
*I completely ignored them and went straight to my class but worst came . My stupid class mate clapped for me mostly boys and girl well they looked like they were about to cry . I didn't won an award why the fuck they are even doing this i know they dont give a damn about me and my relationship. Boys are happy because now they know their girl won't be fangirling on me on which they are so wrong and girls well never mind . But Y/N wasn't there . I wonder where is she ? I should go and fine her before the class starts. But before that i have to say something to this matter before I'll kill someone*

"I am not in a relationship! !!!!!!!!!!!" *I yelled as loud as i can. And it worked they finally listened to me. I sat on my desk But then i started hearing their whispers not again* "see i told you he cant handle relationship "." Even if it was a relationship i bet it only stay for 2 days haha Tae is a fuck boy afterall"."Thank god  he is still single i love him more now " ."His last one stayed for 6 hours but i bet this one ended more fastly lol . " He might be straight A's student but in relationship he is a straight F HAHA ". *i put my head on the table . I was tired of all the whispering.  They do know i am listening right *

"Sorry we didn't know that this was a prank sorry to bother you bro ".* two boys said standing near me .i lifted my head and saw sehun and suho . Before i could answer them a girl said*

"So you are really not in love with anyone?" . * i have enough now they want a relationship which stays long then they are going to get it *

"Who said that! i said i am not in relationship but i Am madly in love". I said with a smirk and heard a loud gasped from my class .

================================

Late update again . Well enjoy now 

Thank for the your precious time .
I purple you all. Sorry for any grammatical mistake .