He is different

To Feistygirl:
No actually
I was waiting
For your text ....

================================
Few days later
Y/n pov :
Its been almost two months since me and jimin are talking to each other he is such a nice guy but the real problem is whenever i try to talk to him in person he always try to avoid me and finish our conversations fastly so that he can leave . Like last time

Flashback ~~~~~~

Author pov :
You were walking through the college corridor when you accidentally bump in to someone. And fell on the ground hitting your butt hard ,you make a painful sound

Ouchhhhh !!!!!!!!

Oh my bad sorry i wasn't looking *extend his hand so you can take it*

Of course you were not loo......
*you angrily look up and saw park jimin looking at you worriedly*
Oh its okay jimin its my mistake ...

What its clearly my mistake.*avoiding your gaze*

So how are you ??*you asked*

I am good and you ?
*still not looking at you*

Lets go grap lunch together we never had lunch together since we are text buddies for like two months hehe. *you grab his hand*

Ehem ehem A-a-about t-tha...
* you cut off his words *

Cmon jimin i really would like to spend time with you in person as well, how long are we going to stay just text buddies..

N-no its not that .*jimin got nerves*

What ???

Noo i mean i am little busy .. *he was confused now *

Bu....
* you were cut off when someone put his hands on your shoulders.you hurriedly turn to see who is it and then you make a disgusted face while saying * Taehyung !!..

Its good to be bad * Tae says still holding you in his arms*Whom are you talking to * Tae asks making a confuse face *

Are you blind i am talking to jim... *you trun around and saw no one there* well never mind .. move your hands you idiot they are heavy ......

You know girls will kill for this.*evil smirk *

Girls not me

So you are not a girls *looks at your bust area.you immediately cover your chest *

Haye pervert. ..

End of flashback ~~~
Y/n still in thought :
I think he is shy in person Awwww if that's the case I'll try my best to make him comfortable around me .. but right now i have bigger problem to face and that is KIM TAEHYUNG ..
I got chills on my back and i know why is that because since the jimin accident taehyung keeps looking at me like he really wants to find out wether i am a girl or not .... should i turn around and tell him to stop but i know then he is going to start some stupid argue *sign* let it be then..

I turn to sara:Sara today we are getting new assignment right ??Sara ??Sara ??*ah she is still busy texting some one ,these days she is being really secretive but why oh well I'll wait for the right day to come i know sooner or later she is going to tell me,I then push her a little and finally she looked at me *

What ???

I asked you something but forget it ...

Okay ... *and started texting again, ah this bitch she is really avoiding me well I'll get you later for that right now Mr Lee is in the class ... *