little mistake

Author p.o.v:
So after taehyung left , You go straight to your teacher and tell him every thing, that taehyung almost threatened you about the project but suddenly you felt that your teacher is smirking mysteriously while looking behind you .

Y/n pov:

Y/n : sir are you even listening? Please change my partner please. Taehyung really threatened me few minutes ago.

Why is he smirking like that .. i know i did bad to him but this is creeping me out. I thought to myself then Suddenly.

Teacher : Taehyung glad that you're here, what ms y/n is saying about you is true ?

Y/n : ( i felt heavy weight on my shoulders and i tried to turn around and see but my body is not helping me and i felt the karma when i heard a familiar voice )

Taehyung : what she said about me sir? (With very humble and polite manner) he asked

Y/n : ( he can talk like that wahhh) I thought in confusion. While the stupid Teacher told him every thing that i said and he acted like he didn't know anything. In short he was trying to make me a liar.

Taehyung : what!! i said that really~~ 😯 tuch tuch . Sir i Don't have any idea. *Fake tears*

Teacher : you didn't?

Y/n : bu- ( i tried to talk but got interrupted by taehyung )

Taehyung : sir my solo performance have always been great why would i say that, i am not that type of a guy. she lying to make me look bad in front of her.

Y/n : why woul-(Again interrupted )

Taehyung : because maybe you are jealous of my grades and sir she was the 1 who said that not me,

Y/n pov
"So he's arrogant and lair aghh i just want to hit him in the face so hard " i thought to myself again.But than he did his winning smirk and said something out of the blue.

Taehyung : you remember sir she also spread the rumor about you that you are - Ehem.

Y/n: Enough!!! no sir i am not lying this time . I swear.

Taehyung: This time it means you always lie. It means you're a lair ain't you?

Y/n: Why would i lie about a jerk like you, every one knows how you bully other students.

Taehyung : Name one and like i said before, you are freaking jealous of me. That's why you're trying to get my grades down.

Y/n : Jealous my as.....

Teacher : Language ms y/n!!!!.

Y/n: Sorry sir but he is-

Teacher: You're indeed a lair i have never heard a single complain about him .. girls beg me to be his partner, his grades are way better than yours. I paired you guys so that you could learn from him but you. *Shakes head* i feel sorry for him now.( he was scolding me badly and all i did was to listen. While hanging my head down)

Taehyung pov:
And she thought she can beat me .. i am good at this game but i kind of like it how she goes against my will but she have to pay. Stupid taehyung don't smirk make an innocent face you're already winning .

Teacher:  young lady are you feeling sorry or not or do i have to give you 0 before the submission of your assignment?

Y/n pov :
Yahhhhh i didn't do any thing if I'd argue more he is going to cut my grades off, the way he (teacher) is smirking time to time i know he knows i am innocent but what can i do.

Y/n : Sorry i won't do it again. Sorry Taehyung shii.

Teacher: Good girl now both of you go home.

We say bye to the teacher and came out of the teacher's room.Suddenly taehyung grabbed my wrist and pull me closer to him and started whispering something in my ear with that chills run down my spine

TAEHYUNG : YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET THIS.

******************
Hello readers

Actually this was my first book, so i really didn't know how to write it and all ,so there are plenty of mistakes in this book. Which even i found annoyed. But trust me on this , you'll love the story please give it a try.

I am really sorry , i am trying to edit it but i really couldn't find the right time for that. So please ignore my mistakes for now.

Love you all 💜
Please vote and comment.