First Session

*The Next Day (same day as Lauren's attack)*

Camila's POV

"Ok Mila. Today is the day. Are you sure you're ready?", Dr. Hansen asked.

"Sure.", I answered.

"Ok I'll be back in a bit to come pick you up.", Dr. Hansen informed and left my room.

I was nervous. It was going to be my first ever therapy session. The first time I was going to talk to someone other than Dr. Hansen. I fidgeted nervously with small strands of my hair. I tried to think positive I tried to maintain cool.

There's more to my past.

I sat there in my room, mindlessly looking at my door waiting for Ms. Hansen to arrive. Sirens started to go off through the institution. I got up from where I was sitting, I felt scared. I looked out the window to see paramedics rolling in some older man. I couldn't tell out his face, but it seemed grim.

Dr. Hansen came running into my room, immediately attending to me.

"Camila look at me. Are you ok?", Dr. Hansen asked.

"I'm fine. Who's the guy?", I asked.

"I'm not sure. I need to get you to Ms. Hernandez though.", Dr. Hansen said and took my hand into hers.

She led me down the all of sudden busy halls. We passed through the different rooms of other special patients, the cafeteria, offices, and into the building with all the therapist.

We arrived to the room which belonged to my therapist. Ms. Hansen knocked lightly and was allowed entrance into the room.

"Hello Ms. Hernandez.", Hansen greeted calmly.

"Hello Dr. Hansen. Good to see you. Oh and you must be Camila.", Ms. Hernandez turning her attention to me.

I offered a small uncertain wave.

"What's going on out there Hansen?", Ms. Hernandez asked curiously.

"I honestly don't know. I'll be sure to fill you in once I have more information though.", Dr. Hansen told her.

"Very well. Anyhow before you go and do your thing, can you please hand this Mr. Mahone? Apparently the pharmacy got mugged.", Ms. Hernandez shared. Handing a small paper to Dr. Hansen.

"Are you sure it got mugged? Or is it just another one of his stunts?", Hansen asked seriously.

"Oh no it was mugged. There's servalance camera footage of it all.", Ms. Hernandez reassured.

"Fine. I'll deliver it to him. Camila I'll be back for you in an hour", Ms. Hansen directed her attention to me. " And remember, no hiding. Be honest. She's here to help.", Dr. Hansen smiled softly. She placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder and left the room.

I stood there awkwardly by the door. I fidgeted with the small strands of my hair again.

"Please Camila have a seat.", Ms. Hernandez said. Earning my attention.

I went over to the soft red sofa chair that was placed in front of a desk where Ms. Hernandez sat. I sat down in it slowly, letting myself settle in. I took a good look around the room. Trying to catch every detail of the new room, the new things.

Something caught my eye. I circular object, with weird looking sticks, and some sort of symbols all around, the thing even made a sound tick tock tick tock.

"That's a clock dear.", Ms. Hernandez said. Obviously seeing my wonderment of the object.

"A clock?", the new word coming out of my mouth awkwardly.