Hospital Love

Camila's POV
*a week later*

It's been a week since I found Lauren... well more like saved Lauren from doing something. I found Lauren on a stool with a noose around her neck. My god was that sight such a horrible and heart dropping sight to see. I didn't think that she ever had such thoughts.

Then again it could've been the madness that has been engraved in her and the alcohol getting the best of her.

I saved her life. Now she's healing. Unless I think so.

The nurses and the doctors quickly tended to her when Dinah drove us here at the hospital. They put Lauren in the ICU section of the building so they can keep a closer eye on her. The nurses and doctors were beyond surprised about how many scars have been lashed upon Lauren's skin. How much of them were old yet not healed or those that were new and were open for the world to see. They saw how dirty she was and how intoxicated she has been. They questioned me a lot on everything. Although I felt very uneasy with having so much attention on me, I told them that Lauren has been abused in the past.

They quickly understood and got her hooked up to IVs and other medications to help her. Lauren's body was completely drained. I never even noticed how bad she looked since everytime we were together she looked just fine. She always smiled and looked at me with loving, bright eyes. Now all I saw was a drained, dull, almost lifeless body.

Dinah and I always argued now about how long I should be by Lauren's side while she's in the hospital. The day Lauren lashed out and hurt me I talked to Dinah about it and... well... she wasn't exactly pleased. In fact, she was beyond pissed. Dinah has always been very protective over me since of my personal past and all of the struggles I've been through. But I'm not a little girl anymore. I'm older now and I understand things now. Dinah doesn't have to be so protective of me no longer. It's only causing her to work extra hard and Dinah isn't exactly as young anymore.

Lauren would stir and move here and there, but she never opened her eyes. The one feature I miss the most.

Her helper, Dr. Charles, has to be the most sweetest and caring man of have ever met. He isn't worried about Lauren at all and her condition is definitely something he's completely familiar with. He believes in Lauren and he always listens to what I have to say. He just gives the best advice and I couldn't be more grateful to call him a friend.

_____

I saw Lauren stir a lot and I immediately walked to her side and I rubbed her cheek. Lauren's eyes eventually opened her eyes fully and took in her surroundings. She looked lost until she looked over at me. Tears instantly poured down her cheek. I pecked kisses all over her face and wiped her tears.

"Shh don't cry Lauren.", I cooed.

"I'm s-so s-s-sorry Camila... I didn't k-know w-what I was doing-", I interrupted her with a sweet kiss on her lips.

"Baby it's ok... I understand.", I reassured her.

I scanned her face. Her skin started to gain back it's color and her eyes looked less grey unlike when I saw her at her house. Most of the scars that have yet to healed look so much better. They no longer looked infected, they looked healthy and taken care of. Although she is still tainted with the marks.

"It's bad isn't?", Lauren asked as she saw me scan all over her.

I turn back to her face.

I shake my head "It's not as bad as the doctor feared. They gave you a lot of medicine and nutritions so your body can be fully stable and actually have strength to help the healing process of your scars speed up."